Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still looking like 930?
last undercard about to walk out and is meant to be a close one so I’d say yes… will let you know when it’s over. Been quite enjoyable so far but feel we’re only watching the undercard to get our moneys worth 🤣

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There is a vipleague dot st, that you can can watch the fight, I've been told. Not sure how true it is..

Edit.. Apparently, if you use firefox, there is an extension call ublock origin that's stops the popups, and gets straight to the fight. Again, not sure how true this is.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
last undercard about to walk out and is meant to be a close one so I’d say yes… will let you know when it’s over. Been quite enjoyable so far but feel we’re only watching the undercard to get our moneys worth 🤣
Fair play to you. I’m not sure I could have gone through with the transaction.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's 2023 and we've got two over inflated ego males being male. And people are paying them £5 million quid as if they're risking their lives. The whole thing is very odd.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not interested in watching it, but I'd be amused to learn the 'youtuber' ended up in hospital with a broken arse. Or jaw. But I'm happy wait till later to find out if my idle musings (hardly hopes or dreams) have come to fruition, as we say in the 'self-sustainability by growing your own orchids' game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not interested in watching it, but I'd be amused to learn the 'youtuber' ended up in hospital with a broken arse. Or jaw. But I'm happy wait till later to find out if my idle musings (hardly hopes or dreams) have come to fruition, as we say in the 'self-sustainability by growing your own orchids' game.
This. That’s as far as my interest goes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very good finish for Badou Jack in the 12th to become a 3 weight world champion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tommy looked a little nervous, but Jake genuinely looks like he’s been throwing up the past hour.
Both looks extremely nervous to me.

Jake always looks like that though, Tommy looked more nervous than usual to me.

Fascinating that as usual we have people who come to the thread just to tell everyone just how much they don’t care. :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
People label Paul as a ‘youtuber’ but I’d be willing to lay good money if it was known, in the past 3 years Jake has committed more time to boxing than Tommy.

Tommy has all the natural talent and birth given gifts, I’m intrigued to see how this one plays, I lean towards Fury but respect to Jake for taking it this far no matter what IMO

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably because of the alleged ‘leaked’ script by the stand by fighter

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fury picked him off at the end of the 1st.

Just a matter of time before the better boxer will pick him off and finish Paul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here