Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Join date...Jul 2003?

Don't try and make out that's not a lot of posts! Anyway, I'm not here to get into an argument so p*ss off. I'm discussing JW.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this abusive post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 3 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :ffsparr: :fishing:

FAO Mods - There's plenty more examples of this vile abuse from this poster - just look at his posts on his page. Maybe bump the ban up to permanent... :thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Join date...Jul 2003?

Don't try and make out that's not a lot of posts! Anyway, I'm not here to get into an argument so p*ss off. I'm discussing JW.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this abusive post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 3 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

So there WON'T be a RETURN of the Makh

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I'm not exactly sure where this idea comes from of the Village People's style suiting him more than Palace's. I saw them at LOT more than I would have liked last season and I can't say I noticed anything more than a lot of scurrying around. At one point the stats said that they ran further and more often than anyone except Tottenham. And they needed to, with so many - frankly - bang-average players. Teams who could pass the ball, like Stoke, just kept possession and beat them easily. He might improve them, but I can't see them doing much for him apart from giving him game time and tiring him out.

Well I hope he improves us, bit of a gamble but we will see - you've got it bad haven't you. So bitter. And you are a journalist right? Or is that just a wind up? You sound too angry to be a real one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I hope he improves us, bit of a gamble but we will see - you've got it bad haven't you. So bitter. And you are a journalist right? Or is that just a wind up? You sound too angry to be a real one.
He's actually a very well respected journalist and quite well known. He's just sick of the way your two bob club has climbed the greasy pole by breaking all the rules.

I'm looking forward to all the begging posts on here when you're back to 3,500 at home to Walsall.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shows where palace are in the great scheme of things, behind Bournemouth......however it's a score draw in administrations.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Shows where palace are in the great scheme of things, behind Bournemouth......however it's a score draw in administrations.

Yep. Palace, like Roma, AC Milan and Juventus, are behind Bournemouth :lolol:

Luckily we're still a million miles ahead of you.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this trolling post. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep. Palace, like Roma, AC Milan and Juventus, are behind Bournemouth :lolol:

Luckily we're still a million miles ahead of you.

Now I'm genuinely confused... I read in several well respected national press websites that Arsenal blocked a loan move abroad? So it was just you and BMouth - possibly Watford in for him..? They were the only English clubs, and most said it was just between you an Bmouth? I'm yet to see evidence of this story of 'They were willing to pay all his wages and we weren't' story - the only thing I've seen is someone on here saying it was on talksport... Feel free to direct me to the vast numbers of evidence you have for this claim - as it will surely be out there. Other thing that doesn't add up is that you've said he was all set to join palace and it was agreed, also Pards thought it could go through - yet now you weren't actually prepared to match Bmouth so Arsenal told him he had to go there? Last thing, Wilshere himself released a statement earlier and clearly says he chose BMouth - but it was only really you and them in for him? Nothing adds up... I'm honestly not that bothered, but you've all come on here with this story that he only joined B'Mouth because he was essentially made to...? Sounds to me like you just missed out chap... it happens - accept it?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Imagine singing a song and looking a prat in the public limelight in their FA Cup Victory parade to gain popularity amongst his own fans, then getting swerved off to Bournemouth. :lolol:

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
He's actually a very well respected journalist and quite well known. He's just sick of the way your two bob club has climbed the greasy pole by breaking all the rules.

I'm looking forward to all the begging posts on here when you're back to 3,500 at home to Walsall.

Don't cry about it, you've done alright, we gambled and it paid off. You've got a shiny new stadium and you wouldn't swap with our situation anyway. Hope my signature helped a bit when you were begging outside our ground all those years ago.

Like the vast majority of AFCB fans, we know the score. No crying if/when it goes tits up.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
Surely having a new stadium built for you by a rich benefactor who one day will want his money back is the same as spending money on players to get promoted. Would you care so much Brighton fans if bournemouth were still in the championship with you. Bournemouth have shown you up and you don't like it. We get it ok. Infrastructure is great but a shiny new stadium with zero atmosphere don't win promotion good managers and players do. Good luck in the championship again think your going to need it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely having a new stadium built for you by a rich benefactor who one day will want his money back is the same as spending money on players to get promoted. Would you care so much Brighton fans if bournemouth were still in the championship with you. Bournemouth have shown you up and you don't like it. We get it ok. Infrastructure is great but a shiny new stadium with zero atmosphere don't win promotion good managers and players do. Good luck in the championship again think your going to need it.

Ok YOU'RE clearly a bit of a thick **** & cba to prove ALL your points wrong but this 'shiny new stadium' jealous line that is occasionally trotted out - you do realise the history behind us - the fact we didn't have a stadium since 97 bit? Talking like we're spoilt brats :lol: No other fans / club deserved that 'shiny' stadium more than us. Oh and breaking the rules (cheating) isn't the same as anything we've done thanks....

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
Ok YOU'RE clearly a bit of a thick **** & cba to prove ALL your points wrong but this 'shiny new stadium' jealous line that is occasionally trotted out - you do realise the history behind us - the fact we didn't have a stadium since 97 bit? Talking like we're spoilt brats :lol: No other fans / club deserved that 'shiny' stadium more than us. Oh and breaking the rules (cheating) isn't the same as anything we've done thanks....

Could you please explain how exactly?

You stadium was made possible by the investment of Tony Blooms money. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have it plain and simple. I'm not jealous just pointing out that Brighton also borrowed a large amount of money from an investor like Bournemouth did they just spent it differently. Doesn't make you cheats or us cheats although our club has been accused many times by your club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You stadium was made possible by the investment of Tony Blooms money. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have it plain and simple. I'm not jealous just pointing out that Brighton also borrowed a large amount of money from an investor like Bournemouth did they just spent it differently. Doesn't make you cheats or us cheats although our club has been accused many times by your club.

Do your really not understand that your club cheated it's way into the Premier League? I may have got this wrong but I thought you failed FFP the year you got promoted to the Premier league. We have not failed FFP (yet) so have not cheated.

It really is that simple :shrug:

As you are very unlikely to suffer any consequences for cheating I totally get why Bournemouth fans don't give a shit though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

1 chairman sold our ground away from us; a later chairman gave us a new ground.

Seems like balance to me.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
Do your really not understand that your club cheated it's way into the Premier League? I may have got this wrong but I thought you failed FFP the year you got promoted to the Premier league. We have not failed FFP (yet) so have not cheated.

It really is that simple :shrug:

As you are very unlikely to suffer any consequences for cheating I totally get why Bournemouth fans don't give a shit though.

Cheated because we showed some ambition. The football League are a complete joke if you think that their rules really are fair and reasonable. What advantage have you gained by playing by their rules nobody else seems to. The amount in parachute payments paid out to the clubs relegated makes the championship very unfair before anybody has kicked a ball. The football league seem to want to punish clubs that want to better themselves and reward Premier League teams that have failed. How is that fair and not cheating? Good example QPR how is it fair they are still allowed to buy players considering the money they owe.

You lot are in for a huge wake up call when you eventually reach the Premier League. Nobody plays fair the higher you go. Look at Man CIty and Chelsea do you think their spending is fair then? I believe without their investers they wouldn't be playing the huge sums in transfers and wages or is it ok for them because they have big stadiums?

Football isn't fair never has been and never will be because its not an even playing field. The gap is even more shocking when you reach the top level. If Bournemouth have cheated than what are Chelsea/Man City doing? I would call it buying the league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cheated because we showed some ambition. The football League are a complete joke if you think that their rules really are fair and reasonable. What advantage have you gained by playing by their rules nobody else seems to. The amount in parachute payments paid out to the clubs relegated makes the championship very unfair before anybody has kicked a ball. The football league seem to want to punish clubs that want to better themselves and reward Premier League teams that have failed. How is that fair and not cheating? Good example QPR how is it fair they are still allowed to buy players considering the money they owe.

You lot are in for a huge wake up call when you eventually reach the Premier League. Nobody plays fair the higher you go. Look at Man CIty and Chelsea do you think their spending is fair then? I believe without their investers they wouldn't be playing the huge sums in transfers and wages or is it ok for them because they have big stadiums?

Football isn't fair never has been and never will be because its not an even playing field. The gap is even more shocking when you reach the top level. If Bournemouth have cheated than what are Chelsea/Man City doing? I would call it buying the league.

All true, I would be absolutely delighted if we really went for it and ended up breaking FFP to get to the Premier League. With the money splashing around in the Championship this season we will do very well to get promoted, in fact I personally don't think we will. I'd also happily stay in this division as I love it but TB is not going to keep funding the losses we make trying to be competitive for ever

Cheating to get promoted has absolutely no consequences whatsoever. If a club gets it wrong and doesn't go up they get an embargo as I think Derby might for last season's dealings but they already have their upgraded squad in place so have another crack before worrying about any embargoes,

We're not really bitter you got to the Premier League before us :wink:

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
All true, I would be absolutely delighted if we really went for it and ended up breaking FFP to get to the Premier League. With the money splashing around in the Championship this season we will do very well to get promoted, in fact I personally don't think we will. I'd also happily stay in this division as I love it but TB is not going to keep funding the losses we make trying to be competitive for ever

Cheating to get promoted has absolutely no consequences whatsoever. If a club gets it wrong and doesn't go up they get an embargo as I think Derby might for last season's dealings but they already have their upgraded squad in place so have another crack before worrying about any embargoes,

We're not really bitter you got to the Premier League before us :wink:

Great post!

The championship is the best league in my opinion. The premier league isn't that enjoyable really losing for weeks on end against teams who pass you off the park. Its the journey to get that is special and the most enjoyable thing a small club can achieve like us.

I can understand some of your fans frustration but we haven't spend that much compared to teams like Derby. I hope Brighton do make the Premier League as I think you would be great to watch, but it all comes down to money in the end. If Brighton are not willing to break the rules now to join the elite will they once they are in the Prem. You have to gamble even when your there just to survive at times. If only you took that risk to come up then the reward could be huge.

Last edited:

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
As much as it pains me to say it Bournemouth getting Wilshere is Testament to how far they have come as a club in a very short space of time. Just goes to show what can be achieved by smaller clubs like us if and when we get promoted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here