Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Surely having a new stadium built for you by a rich benefactor who one day will want his money back is the same as spending money on players to get promoted. Would you care so much Brighton fans if bournemouth were still in the championship with you. Bournemouth have shown you up and you don't like it. We get it ok. Infrastructure is great but a shiny new stadium with zero atmosphere don't win promotion good managers and players do. Good luck in the championship again think your going to need it.

Spot on Inova :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Could you please explain how exactly?

You stadium was made possible by the investment of Tony Blooms money. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have it plain and simple. I'm not jealous just pointing out that Brighton also borrowed a large amount of money from an investor like Bournemouth did they just spent it differently. Doesn't make you cheats or us cheats although our club has been accused many times by your club.

I think you're wasting your time arguing with the NSC top boys.
It will be interesting this season with a £20 mill plus loss predicted, unless players go in the next window.
Surely the Bloomeister won't fail FFP ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Spot on Inova :)
Not spot on inova, been through this with you palace dullards many times. It's getting boring.

I think you are right with this comment. Please take your own advice and kindly p*ss off back to whichever miserable website you enjoy most after NSC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It will be interesting this season with a £20 mill plus loss predicted, unless players go in the next window.

No chance - it's still - Palace 2 - Plucky Bmouth 2 - BHA 0 on the cheating stakes... It feels so good not to have that weight on the shoulders though - must feel horrible knowing every success is tainted with the cheating :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who has predicted a 20 million loss ?

The highest I have seen is 18 million. This is not the FFP loss figure though, as it includes exemptions. I can't see us breaking the FFP rules tbh.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As much as it pains me to say it Bournemouth getting Wilshere is Testament to how far they have come as a club in a very short space of time. Just goes to show what can be achieved by smaller clubs like us if and when we get promoted

A bit like Pompey having David James, Sol Campbell etc and we know how that ended and how quickly they returned to where they belong

#twats

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A bit like Pompey having David James, Sol Campbell etc and we know how that ended and how quickly they returned to where they belong

#twats

They got what they deserved. Bournemouth not so bad as it was more off field shit & lack of money altogether but they broke FFP to get to prem so that's a rule break. Saints & Palace two who got away with it but should be where Pompey are - although palace obviously reformed as a new franchise to get round that so they don't really count - altho I do prefer them to MK Dons As they didn't hijack another club - although they're the only 2 comparible in that bracket...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No chance - it's still - Palace 2 - Plucky Bmouth 2 - BHA 0 on the cheating stakes... It feels so good not to have that weight on the shoulders though - must feel horrible knowing every success is tainted with the cheating :(

Not as horrible as never tasting success .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not as horrible as never tasting success .

Very true that. There was a team who'd been in the same div for 30 odd years if I recall - can't remember who but not random to dig at them on a BHA forum Doogle!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As much as it pains me to say it Bournemouth getting Wilshere is Testament to how far they have come as a club in a very short space of time. Just goes to show what can be achieved by smaller clubs like us if and when we get promoted

Actually, my first thought was that it was testament to how far Jack Wilshere has fallen in a very short space of time.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Surely having a new stadium built for you by a rich benefactor who one day will want his money back is the same as spending money on players to get promoted. Would you care so much Brighton fans if bournemouth were still in the championship with you. Bournemouth have shown you up and you don't like it. We get it ok. Infrastructure is great but a shiny new stadium with zero atmosphere don't win promotion good managers and players do. Good luck in the championship again think your going to need it.

Yes, but if we're talking about atmosphere, Premier League games at Bournemouth don't really feel like Premier League games - more like pre-season friendlies. Dean Court is still basically Yeovil but with ... no, can't think of anything. Just Yeovil.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Charity shield ?
Sussex senior cup ?
CEO of the year ?

Feeling left out? Never mind eh.

827ca-Lunar-Overall-Award-photo-web.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Charity shield ?
Sussex senior cup ?
CEO of the year ?

We've won 4 trophies in 15 seasons thanks - pleased with that. You really do sound like a typical plastic prem fan if you don't consider them titles or success. Of course, irony is that by your rules CP2010FC have been unsuccessful... But well aware you've won one trophy (albeit one for finishing 5th).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some inconsistent moderating in this thread.

You took the trouble to sign up just to post that? This is possibly the most lenient board towards opposition fans, you'd all have been banned by now on some. Or so I'm led to believe, I don't post on other team's boards.

Some of these Palace trolls can't get through a day without posting on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here