Jack Wilshere - Nice post match quote re Brighton....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Arsenal goalscorer Jack Wilshere: "It was a great set-up from Olivier Giroud. I didn't want extra-time. It was important we got the winner before 90 minutes. We know Brighton play football, they play great football."

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sounds like he's trying to wangle a transfer to the Amex. Don't blame him.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Arsenal goalscorer Jack Wilshere: "It was a great set-up from Olivier Giroud. I didn't want extra-time. It was important we got the winner before 90 minutes. We know Brighton play football, they play great football."

Let's hope we do on the 26th!

Or as Strachan would have it - lets hope they let us!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I wonder how he will feel after an evening of being patted, poked and asked if he feels alright, for an hour and a half.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sign him up Gus.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Oh jesus f***ing christ.

WHOOOOOSH.

I think it's a whooosh for you my friend. Let me break it down for you. I appreciate half our team are Spanish so obviously, in a jokingly way he's not good enough for Brighton. So that's when I counter with, jokingly, how come he's plays for Arsenal he's never played Ligue 1 or 2... Which!!! If you know your football is the French league... Where Arsene Wenger signs all his players. I hope this helps young fellow

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Mind games started already.

seafordtillidie

May 26, 2011
The guy is an amazing player and I for one can't wait to see him at the Amex.

They played a full strength team at Bradford, can't see them coming with a 2nd string to play us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports