Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish.....

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Gazza in the making . I will say when ex shot Lewis Kinsella had a bad injury a couple of seasons ago and set up a go fund page to pay for the op ,Jack helped his old team mate out by donating 2K .

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not the antics of an elite sportsman, another good time Gazza-lite with boozy old mates hanging on for the party. Nice but dim. Villa got £100m for him, he earns millions, he's won the Prem League, he's capped for England. But he's just a bit-part player for City (can you see De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva etc ie the top City players ever doing this) and England. He flatters to deceive, no end product. So over rated. Would like to see him improve and flourish but just can't see him really putting the work in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gazza in the making . I will say when ex shot Lewis Kinsella had a bad injury a couple of seasons ago and set up a go fund page to pay for the op ,Jack helped his old team mate out by donating 2K .

Gazza has some very specific mental health issues. I don't see anything remotely similar in Greazer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not the antics of an elite sportsman, another good time Gazza-lite with boozy old mates hanging on for the party. Nice but dim. Villa got £100m for him, he earns millions, he's won the Prem League, he's capped for England. But he's just a bit-part player for City (can you see De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva etc ie the top City players ever doing this) and England. He flatters to deceive, no end product. So over rated. Would like to see him improve and flourish but just can't see him really putting the work in.

A bit like Rodney Marsh, except he didn't have to wait till he was 29 to get his first cap?

He seems like an ordinary but not too bright lad to me. Nothing noteworthy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's been playing since last August to the middle of June, and he'll be back into pre-season in less than 3 weeks. Then it'll be non-stop again till next May, including the intensity of a World Cup in a backwards desert nation for over a month (barring an England disaster).

I think he's entitled to let his silly hair down for a bit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And yet less than a month ago you shared your thoughts on a Michelin starred restaurant with the board and complained about the caramel-whipped butter. Do you think that was appropriate given the current economic climate?

If I was in Vegas jacuzzi, and in all the major tabloid press, smearing said item over myself and friends, you might have a point. But my thoughts on the caramel whipped butter were tucked away in a specific thread on this chat site. Discretion is my point.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If I was in Vegas jacuzzi, and in all the major tabloid press, smearing said item over myself and friends, you might have a point. But my thoughts on the caramel whipped butter were tucked away in a specific thread on this chat site. Discretion is my point.
These pics only exist in your mind.

The only one close to what your saying is some guy pouring booze in another guys mouth (neither of which are grealish).

Hardly controversial.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thinking Grealish is going to turn into Gazza because he is partying in Vegas is like believing your wife will turn into Jack the Ripper because she's using a knife while cooking.

What is the point of discretion exactly?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
And yet less than a month ago you shared your thoughts on a Michelin starred restaurant with the board and complained about the caramel-whipped butter. Do you think that was appropriate given the current economic climate?

Oh my! There’s been a murder.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So much better a dingy back street pub in deepest Sussex somewhere with a warm pint of Knobjangler eh?

I was thinking more a dive bar in Reno with a brass called Delicious, a couple of bent coppers and a hitman.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Gazza has some very specific mental health issues. I don't see anything remotely similar in Greazer.

I have not doubt that when Grealish reflects on his career he will blame the pressures he was under for acting a knob.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He’s a good mid-table EPL player but thats it as far as I’m concerned.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

..and I do think mine was a very valid point, why not just provide some nice but regular salted french butter?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
..and I do think mine was a very valid point, why not just provide some nice but regular salted french butter?

I'm with you 100%. I enjoy your many and varied contributions to this board and agree that choice of butter is a key differentiator between the genuinely good and the merely trendy. However, I do think that publically celebrating the finer points of craft beer, Amex hospitatlity and man-bags whilst deriding Grealish for enjoying himself in his chosen way is rather inconsistent whatever the economic climate...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
On a similar vein someone asked me about the appropriateness of my holiday plans this year given the current climate. I've worked from 16 to 60 without a break, lucky I know, and in that time have missed many holidays and events due to my working commitments. I'm now retired and am in the fortunate position of being finally able to enjoy the fruits of my labour.

So should I leave the house each time, under cover of darkness, and ban myself from social media during these trips?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm with you 100%. I enjoy your many and varied contributions to this board and agree that choice of butter is a key differentiator between the genuinely good and the merely trendy. However, I do think that publically celebrating the finer points of craft beer, Amex hospitatlity and man-bags whilst deriding Grealish for enjoying himself in his chosen way is rather inconsistent whatever the economic climate...

First of all, thanks for saying you enjoy my contributions.

I can also see your point. But, I do feel there are some key differences between my behavior and Jack’s though. I can see where you’re coming from, and you can hopefully see where I’m coming from, so maybe me agree to disagree?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a similar vein someone asked me about the appropriateness of my holiday plans this year given the current climate. I've worked from 16 to 60 without a break, lucky I know, and in that time have missed many holidays and events due to my working commitments. I'm now retired and am in the fortunate position of being finally able to enjoy the fruits of my labour.

So should I leave the house each time, under cover of darkness, and ban myself from social media during these trips?

My advice is that whatever you shove up this someone’s arse, it costs less than 3K.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here