Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, but is it better for the economy if the £3k stays in his bank account and the bottle on the shelf, or if it gets sold and the profits subjected to tax, tips distributed to the workers, etc...?

As I have said a few times now, it’s more his undignified behavior than the money.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nope. I have no issue with wealth or 3K bottles of wine per se, my point is more about the way he’s carrying on and pouring it over his mates. Just think it’s a bit vulgar especially given the current economic climate. There’s no doubt plenty of other high paid footballers spending very large amounts of money over the summer….just in very different and more respectful and discrete ways.
Is there pics of him spraying champagne over his mates ? Or is this just made up ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd love to know how many NSCers would have been sensible at 26 on holiday whilst being single and earning 120k a week, being loved or abused wherever they went

I'd have settled for just being a hanger on :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stand out player at Villa however put him in a quality team not so good, might be an issue for Bis

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
There are plenty of private villas in Vegas which form part of the hotels and have absolutely no camera access for waiting paps. I just surmise he's a bit dim and doesn't think...

It's closed season, he's just won the PL, he earns a bloody fortune - so fair play to him. It's just about being a bit more discrete.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stand out player at Villa however put him in a quality team not so good,

I tend to agree. I have always thought he was an odd singing for Man City; he doesn’t fit their quick thinking, quick passing and pressing game at all.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Up to him how he wishes to let his hair down but Vegas? Ugh. With all its ghastly obviousness.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
There are plenty of private villas in Vegas which form part of the hotels and have absolutely no camera access for waiting paps. I just surmise he's a bit dim and doesn't think...

It's closed season, he's just won the PL, he earns a bloody fortune - so fair play to him. It's just about being a bit more discrete.

100% this. I have no issue with a lad of his age doing what he’s doing…..I did far worse in my 30’s! I’d have just thought maybe a better team around him to be more discreet/not let it blow up. Saying that in this world of social media and the sun he hasn’t a chance.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I think most people won’t give a shit because

A) He doesn’t play for us
&
B) It’s in pre-season

However this thread is an excellent chance for you to continue with your effort to break the world record for “most times the same wrong opinion has been posted on one message board” so knock yourself out.

I wouldn’t give a shit if he did play for us, it’s a holiday. Young man goes to Vegas with mates, has a few drinks. I don’t get the resentment on here, jealousy probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Liverpool’s Andy Robertson is in Las Vegas with Grealish. They are hanging out together getting up to all the same antics. How come he doesn’t get the same things said about him.

Double standard really.

The drinking driving and leaving the scene in the lockdown was pretty stupid. But he is a young lad and still growing and learning in the very sheltered world of being a PL footballer. So deserves a 2nd chance. Who didn’t do dumb shit as a twenty something.

As for the antics in Las Vegas it’s his money and I hope he has a good time. The only issues is if this behaviour overlaps into his professional career.

I noticed some journalists tried to get Grealish and/or Mahrez/Foden in trouble for having a few beers during last season. Pep response was ‘why wasn’t he invited?’. I am sure the players at Citeh know what the expectations are from Pep and what happens when they mess up.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
True. But I think it’s fair to say he didn’t really set Man City alight last season; bit part player in the EPL games and not trusted in the big fixtures. Maybe if he put as much effort into his profession, as he does getting out the door and into a party, he might succeed more? And drinking a 3K bottle of champagne and ordering another 120 bottles of cheaper fizz is a bit vulgar given the current climate.

He can afford it so why not? whats the difference between him an actor or a banker spunking money?

Sound like someone is jealous?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He can afford it so why not? whats the difference between him an actor or a banker spunking money?

Sound like someone is jealous?

I have addressed these points directly and indirectly a number of times in earlier posts.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Overrated player.

Don’t give a damn about his private life, other than when he was out breaking lockdown during COVID.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There are plenty of stalkers on NSC who know where the players live, where they shop...whos on hoiday in Vegas..and every other part of a players lifestyle...I find that strange and worrying.

You mean there’s a lot of people on NSC who use social media like Instagram?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
£3k bottle of bubbly with most of it poured over themselves as opposed to actually drunk. I do not have an issue with wealth per se, but given the current economic climate I think we should all conduct ourselves with a fair amount of self-awareness and dignity and others with respect. I doubt all the lifelong City fans who have been completely priced out of the game and those who have had to cancel their Sky contracts due to the cost of living will love his antics in Vegas.

And yet less than a month ago you shared your thoughts on a Michelin starred restaurant with the board and complained about the caramel-whipped butter. Do you think that was appropriate given the current economic climate?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Yer but what's the point of going to Vegas if you're not gonna savour the atmosphere and parties. He may as well as stayed in England if he just wanted to rent a house and get some birds round.

Interestingly the promotor guy grealish used to organise the parties is a born and bred Brighton lad. Very helpful for organising stuff in Vegas at any price point, and always gives very detailed replies to emails even when he knows he might not make a sale. Lots of Brighton players use him and I remember seeing knockaert , bong and sidwell with him a few years ago in most of the places and exact tables grealish was at this week.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here