Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV FA Cup highlights

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So let me get this right... you lost at home to an Arsenal team that made 6 changes from last week, so basically the stiffs. Well done great achievement. You lot are something else. When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

Another one to add to the ignore list... Doesn't seem like 3 points are exactly 'easy' for you to come by nowadays, does it? Is that 1 win in 8?

Anyone who think Ulloa was onside needs from the original pass needs their eyes testing.

For the disallowed goal? Yes, he was definitely offside.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So let me get this right... you lost at home to an Arsenal team that made 6 changes from last week, so basically the stiffs. Well done great achievement. You lot are something else. When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

No Bruno no kushcack no Cms no Vicente no Orlandi
Yep we had 5 out as well

Greer injured on 35 mins & Buckley injured on 45 mins
Had to reshuffle the team , so yep again well done Albion

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Disappointing day all round for me today. After weeks of not being able to get a ticket, at the start of this week I found a pub in Southend that was showing the game, I got a load of work mates to watch the game with me and an Italian guy on an exchange at my work place came along to pledge his allegence to the stripes. We get in the pub and and come 3 o'clock no game, the landlord informs us that the Internet feed has broken and they can't show the game. I had a nice afternoon with my work mates and as I was wearing my Albion top, lots of complimentary remarks from Southend and Gooner fans about us, but an afternoon of updates from Jeff Spelling didn't really cut it for me. And as lovely as it was to see our goals tonight, the coverage by I.T.V was shite.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Cool picture, dude.

Is learning disabilities a hobby or an affliction?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Same could be said last season when you beat utd, you only beat their reserves, well done, now f*** off!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Should have been one of the live games, ffs it was guaranteed to be a great game, two passing sides that can't play any other way. Both teams slow at the back but great on the counter attack, ffs!

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London

Good luck in the next round matee...after you thrash the opposition tomorrow, in your 4th round tie.....! Big clubs like yours (cpfc, I guess), shouldn't come into the competition until at least round 5/6.....

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

oh hello little 10 year old Nathaniel , bless your heart for your little contribution and its very much appreciated. I'll just pop it on the fridge with the rest of the palace "contributors" Now toddle off back to bed or you'll be all gwumpy in the morning. Night night sweetheart

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
No Bruno no kushcack no Cms no Vicente no Orlandi
Yep we had 5 out as well

Greer injured on 35 mins & Buckley injured on 45 mins
Had to reshuffle the team , so yep again well done Albion

Uh, this.

Cool picture, dude.

Is learning disabilities a hobby or an affliction?

To be fair, I think Bozza changed his picture to that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
...so basically the stiffs.

01 Szczesny 20 Starts
04 Mertesacker 27 starts
06 Koscielny 15 starts
11 Santos 6 starts
25 Jenkinson 16 starts
02 Diaby 10 starts
07 Rosicky 2 starts
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain 12 starts
16 Ramsey 14 starts
09 Podolski 27 starts
12 Giroud 20 starts

Then add Walcott, Wilshere and Gibbs.

Bloody reserves. I can't believe Wenger disrespected the cup by playing the stiffs.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world

Knob.Typical blinkered gooner shite.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
01 Szczesny 20 Starts
04 Mertesacker 27 starts
06 Koscielny 15 starts
11 Santos 6 starts
25 Jenkinson 16 starts
02 Diaby 10 starts
07 Rosicky 2 starts
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain 12 starts
16 Ramsey 14 starts
09 Podolski 27 starts
12 Giroud 20 starts

Disney are probably working on a feature film, this team is that Micky Mouse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
When do we play you lot next? we could do with 3 points right now and you lot are always good value for easy points.

You've had your three pointer this season. The last time you did the double was when the Mars Bar was first sold, back in 1932.

So don't count your chickens, which incidentally was the same year that the 'heath hen' became extinct.

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
Am absolutely furious with the complete lack of respect for BHA from the ITV pundits comments, expected better from Strachan. But well done for taking your cameras down to our humble little lower league abode, it must have been a real hardship, still, at least you got to watch a Premiership side eh !? Biased tossers !!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven

Ohhhh of course. What about the fact that 9 of the 14 Arsenal players who graced the pitch today, were in the starting 11 for their respective countries at Euro 2012?! Please do carry on about it being their 'reserve' team... Take a look at your carling cup semi-final last season. THAT was a reserve team. And wasnt exactly a walk in the park was it?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Should have been one of the live games, ffs it was guaranteed to be a great game, two passing sides that can't play any other way. Both teams slow at the back but great on the counter attack, ffs!

The ITV presenter actually described it as 'the game of the day for the neutrals'. Why wasn't it the live match then you numpties, instead of the predictable bore-off between Stoke and Man City? And ESPN choosing Man Utd v Fulham must have been some kind of joke.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We did alright out of it compared to poor old Luton. The first non league team to knock out a top flight side away from home in years & they get a couple of minutes of "highlights" & the name of their winning goalscorer spelled wrong in the post match interview caption.

I don't like Luton as a club, but that was really shoddy of ITV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here