Its gary stevens

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I wouldn't be too disappointed with Larry Boyd but then maybe that is sentiment getting the better of me as I haven't watched Brighton regularly since 1991 (being on the other side of the world). But Gary Stevens? What has he been doing exactly since he hung up his boots?

Barry Lloyd, Brian Horton and Gary Stevens as the dream team ... with Mark Lawrenson doing match commentary .... oh and Alan Mullery as director of football ... happy days!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Please no no no no no no

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's not up to Dick Tight, he is only the mouthpiece. If the Blooms insist then that is who will be manager, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Do the Blooms pay the piper? I thought that MP said when Falmer was finally agreed and started we would get back our legal expenses about £3m or am I wrong on this.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The Stevens and Lloyd dream team as I told you on Sunday :thumbsup:

Today I chatted to an ex player from the Lloyd era who'd attended Barrys 60th birthday bash recently. Barry Lloyd told the ex player he'd been 'approached' to take charge of The Albion until the end of the season with Gary Stevens as coach.

Ernest & Granny would appear to have their fingers on the pulse on this one. :ohmy:

Who was the ex player? He was watching his son play for Cray Wanderers against Worthing today. Check out who was playing up front for Cray. A familiar Albion name from the 80's. :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, I'm not on a wind up. With the club on its knee's on and off the field, the reappointment of Barry Lloyd would reallly be the straw to break the camels back.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Blimey - Kevin Bremner!?

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
There was a comment on BBC Sports Report tonight implying that Brentford would do OK this season "as long as they could withstand an approach from Brighton for their Manager" or words to that effect.
As the comment was made by a summariser who presumably had no vested interest in the matter, one wonders if he had heard something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports