Jul 5, 2003
at home
mark my words.

Blooms preffered choice

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I sincerely hope you are very wrong on this.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would be very very surprised. Wouldn't have gone to the trouble of getting Gannon down here if that was the case.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Presumably they are only talking to Gannon so that even more people will be pissed off when we appoint Stevens?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Would be very very surprised. Wouldn't have gone to the trouble of getting Gannon down here if that was the case.

Of course the Gannon situation could just be humouring an old man before his well earned retirement to Spain and Life Presidency of the club and a stand named after him at Falmer.

:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we'll see.

nighty night

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Of course the Gannon situation could just be humouring an old man before his well earned retirement to Spain and Life Presidency of the club and a stand named after him at Falmer.

I doubt it. Still we'll find out by Saturday. If its Stevens watch the crowds drop and then the inevitable relegation follow.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

So you're saying, that DK interviews JG & at least one other,wasting their time and effort,i may add. Just to be told by the Blooms that Grease has got the job, which he could have had yesterday.
Still, this is the Albion, so anything is possible:shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They would be absolutely barmy to turn down Gannon for an untried Manager.

If so the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They would be absolutely barmy to turn down Gannon for an untried Manager.

If so the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

whispers quietly to no one in particular

"welll that is one out of the way"

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
The Stevens and Lloyd dream team as I told you on Sunday :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be too disappointed with Larry Boyd but then maybe that is sentiment getting the better of me as I haven't watched Brighton regularly since 1991 (being on the other side of the world). But Gary Stevens? What has he been doing exactly since he hung up his boots?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports