Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It gets even better at Scumhurst

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Come on CB, even you must be starting to get the Yips now!, when does a "dip in form" become a crisis? mate QPR are pretty ordinary this season and they got four past you !
I will worry when we are in the bottom 3 and a fair few points from safety. It looks like a mid table season otherwise.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
We did sound appauling. Is it the players confidence or just a manager who is clueless

We had that problem last year....

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Anyojne going down to Carlisle next season to support them against the Palarsescum in Div 1? I mosty certainly am! Unless of course it clashes with our Championship game at St James's Park against the Newkies!!

TNBA

TTF:clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tony Towner's Fridge said:
Anyojne going down to Carlisle next season to support them against the Palarsescum in Div 1? I mosty certainly am! Unless of course it clashes with our Championship game at St James's Park against the Newkies!!

TNBA

Nothing like getting carried away is there! :lol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tony Towner's Fridge said:

TNBA

4 weeks ago it was doom and gloom with relegation looming, now we are heading to Cardiff in the paint pot trophy, promotion and probably a quater final in the fa cup:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here