It gets even better at Scumhurst

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
According to one of today's papers (can't remember which one), if Jordan sacks Agent Taylor, he wants Hoddle to replace him.

PLEASE let this happen. :lolol: :smokin:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Taylor will stay and turn this around very soon. We have a decent squad but they are just not performing to their standard.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Taylor will stay and turn this around very soon. We have a decent squad but they are just not performing to their standard.

Obviously a man who wasn't at QPR on Saturday. A shambles.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Croydonbloke said:

In your dreams sunshine in your dreams.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Croydonbloke said:

Come on CB, even you must be starting to get the Yips now!, when does a "dip in form" become a crisis? mate QPR are pretty ordinary this season and they got four past you !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:

I'm not anti Taylor but I will admit that Palace have a decent side even without AJ. The fact that they're not performing this season under Taylor whilst they made the Play Offs last season under Dowie tends to imply that the manager and coaching staff aren't performing. Still, why should I care ? Palace won't get relegated as there are worse teams and seeing Leeds come down would be more amusing. Hull and Southend look certainties as far as I can see.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bhaexpress said:
I'm not anti Taylor but I will admit that Palace have a decent side even without AJ. The fact that they're not performing this season under Taylor whilst they made the Play Offs last season under Dowie tends to imply that the manager and coaching staff aren't performing. Still, why should I care ? Palace won't get relegated as there are worse teams and seeing Leeds come down would be more amusing. Hull and Southend look certainties as far as I can see.

Seeing Leeds come down instead of Palace would be more amusing ??

What's with this fascination of Leeds ?

Palace coming down would be absolutely amazing

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Early Doors said:
According to one of today's papers (can't remember which one), if Jordan sacks Agent Taylor, he wants Hoddle to replace him.

PLEASE let this happen. :lolol: :smokin:

The sky is green and the sea is pink it was in the Daily Mirror mate it must be true!

:jester: :blush:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
Obviously a man who wasn't at QPR on Saturday. A shambles.
I was listening on 94.9. We did sound appauling. Is it the players confidence or just a manager who is clueless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports