Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic State British Fighters: Should they have their passports revoked?

Islamic State British fighters.... Should they have there passports revoked ?

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
withdraw all benefit rights for not only them, but for all related family members. They might think twice about risking their families welfare by going there in the first place.

no,no we should let them go
just do not let them back in

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
If they're British citizens you can't revoke their statehood. Also, you can't deport them if they are British.

Best solution? Kill them all in Syria.

I'm sure until the act of terrorism, there is a right to obtain their passports.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
So we enter another sovereign state in a covert operation and kill its citizens and others from across the world. I can't see in anyway shape or form how this could be a bad plan, things like that never come back to bite you on the arse...

Talk about adding fuel to the fire, if that were to happen do you not this that is giving terrorist groups more propaganda for their recruiting.

Being an ex serving soldier I stand by my decision, do you really want in 5 - 10 years time a state where there is armed forces on the street because police can not handle situation? Wipe them out at the source.

You also have to remember that they will have been taught how to smuggle weapons and military grade explosives into the country, also the threat of having I.e.d.s on English roads, does that not bother you at all?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Ask them? There is a similar question on the US visa waiver form.

...which reminds me. The question on there "do you wish to undermine the United States, it's people and constitution?" Should always be answered "sole reason for visit"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You also have to remember that they will have been taught how to smuggle weapons and military grade explosives into the country, also the threat of having I.e.d.s on English roads, does that not bother you at all?

This is the most worrying aspect for me, they will make the IRA look like kindergarten children. No coded telephone calls, they already surpassed the horrors of the IRA by chopping poor Lee Rigbys head off in broad day light, I know they were not I.S but they have the same ideology and all that without fighting abroad..... Very very frightening.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'd dread to think how many of these home grown extremists are out there,probably 1000's being trained and brainwashed as we speak.Guess this is all part of being a multicultural country,the good and the bad.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'd dread to think how many of these home grown extremists are out there,probably 1000's being trained and brainwashed as we speak.Guess this is all part of being a multicultural country,the good and the bad.

The problem with multiculturalism and tolerance is that some cultures in that multi aren't tolerant and that leads to piss taking like chopping off innocent journalists heads and slaughtering bandsmen in the street.

Good old western values. No match for Islamic hate.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The problem with multiculturalism and tolerance is that some cultures in that multi aren't tolerant and that leads to piss taking like chopping off innocent journalists heads and slaughtering bandsmen in the street.

Yep that's about the size of it...After we flocked into Iraq you just knew things would get very messy and complicated,the scary thing is these people could be living next door to us and nobody would have a clue about it.I would also suspect these people have a lot more backing in this country than many people think,that's Muslims of cause!!

How many family's in this country know that their kid has joined this group?
I would suspect most families know full well whats going on and are very happy for their children to join this hideous group...sadly many non muslims in this country are completely blinded by whats going on,but whats new in this country?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly this is the result of our welcoming society where we have removed most of the police powers which would have probably nipped a fair few of these in the bud. To have hate preachers on street corners spouting their rubbish and not do anything about them in case we hurt there civil rights was pure madness. The powers that be know most of the rabble rousers so lets go after them

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As has been alluded to above, if these guys are only UK citizens, nothing could be done as that would leave them stateless, unless the West actually recognises IS as a functioning state.

D

Deleted member 22389

Yep that's about the size of it...After we flocked into Iraq you just knew things would get very messy and complicated,the scary thing is these people could be living next door to us and nobody would have a clue about it.I would also suspect these people have a lot more backing in this country than many people think,that's Muslims of cause!!

How many family's in this country know that their kid has joined this group?
I would suspect most families know full well whats going on and are very happy for their children to join this hideous group...sadly many non muslims in this country are completely blinded by whats going on,but whats new in this country?

Even if you get rid of these extremists it still doesn't change the fact that one day the UK and the EU will be predominately Muslim countries. It's not going to happen in our lifetime, but you just have to look at the migration patterns of people now, the falling birth rates of Europeans to see what is happening. Islam is the the fastest growing religion in the UK and possibly the EU.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sadly this is the result of our welcoming society where we have removed most of the police powers which would have probably nipped a fair few of these in the bud. To have hate preachers on street corners spouting their rubbish and not do anything about them in case we hurt there civil rights was pure madness. The powers that be know most of the rabble rousers so lets go after them

thats why I said I liked the 60's
they would have had a mysterious heart attack,car crash, tripped on the underground ect,ect.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I fear we are not very far away from another terrorist act within the UK

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I fear we are not very far away from another terrorist act within the UK

The thing is the police probably know who they are so lets arrest them, but we won't because of the happy clappy brigade who would rather they killed some innocent bystanders 1st

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The thing is the police probably know who they are so lets arrest them, but we won't because of the happy clappy brigade who would rather they killed some innocent bystanders 1st

Of course they know who they are. Leaflets distributed from Dagenham market stalls, indoctrination in certain mosques, hate speeches etc. Until some high profile person is killed the police will keep arresting the people that speak out and demonstrate against these radicals. Hopefully the happy clappy brigade SWP, HNH, UAF etc will realise what and who they have been defending.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
if there is proof then they have committed a crime and should be arrested tried and jailed
why turn them away to kill again abroad?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
if there is proof then they have committed a crime and should be arrested tried and jailed
why turn them away to kill again abroad?
I get it...so we should pay millions of pounds to give them a petty sentence here instead?
Charity starts at home,the priority is to protect the british people and its not good to see us tax payers paying for some terrorist's to stay in our prisons.Then of cause in 10/15 years time they'll get new identities and cost us even more millions:shrug:

We need another Guantanamo bay type place...where all these types can be executed or kept for many years...least it can be funded by all.

Harsh but fair

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

He wasn't a bandsman mate , he was a drummer , they are real soldiers who have proper combat roles , bandsmen dont.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In this instance you have a valid point Dave.

But don't you ever get bored of being the bloke who is always against the consensus of popular opinion? In other words, if you do not like the general opinion of NSC why do you keep coming back?

An acquaintance of mine would always back whoever played against the Albion, or in cricket against Sussex, or internationally against England at anything. I always joked that if it were Earth against Mars at nuclear war he would be on the other team.

Have you thought about, or have you already, converted to Islam?
he doesnt have a valid point at all woody, none of the people he mentions pose a specific threat to our security.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The international outcry over the brutal beheading of innocent journalist James Foley underlines the shameful failure of the United States and Britain to take action over the Islamic State (IS) threat.

It should be no surprise at all that a British Muslim is likely to be responsible for the murder, as several hundred home-grown terrorists have already jumped onto planes, with their UK passports ready to shed blood in Syria and Iraq.

Those on the left, who have spent years defending Islamic extremism in Britain, labelling anyone who has raised concerns about it as bigoted, have been finally proved wrong. Our country does indeed have a very serious problem with Islamic extremism.
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5178/uk_failure_on_islamism_and_james_foley_s_murder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here