Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Zaha a possibility ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd be surprised if we did . Let's see if Glenn can change his game to fit into the Brighton ethos .
I've only just found out you're a bird[emoji40]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What took you so long .
I try not to pay much attention to you lot, I apologise for my inappropriate insults in the past, from now on you'll get ones more suitable for women[emoji106]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I try not to pay much attention to you lot, I apologise for my inappropriate insults in the past, from now on you'll get ones more suitable for women[emoji106]

Thank you and might I say not before time .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Plus a little administration helped too...They take cheating to a new level!

Didn't Leicester have two administrations ? Look at them now with new prudent owners . We can't be held accountable for past mismanagements but can only look ahead .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Didn't Leicester have two administrations ? Look at them now with new prudent owners . We can't be held accountable for past mismanagements but can only look ahead .
Did Leicester cheat to get where they are now? Of course they did, just like you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

No, just 1 administration.

Not many clubs have had 2, and I think only Portsmouth have had 3.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Still time for the Croydon cheats to join Pompey and keep them company

All other clubs cheat according to you lot.

But when a traditionally third tier club gets £240m+ thrown at it to bankrolled them above their station ..its all good.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

But when a traditionally third tier club gets £240m+ thrown at it to bankrolled them above their station ..its all good.

What are you on about? I can't believe you can even have the audacity to compare. Its laughable.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010

Not really - it's just you lot who cheat!!! Oh and we may have someone bankrolling us but we still haven't cheated!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

How many years of scratching around not overextending ourselves before A FAN bankrolled us? Please don't even think of comparing us to your spivy club.

Cheese_Roll

May 19, 2009
The mighty Palace
How many years of scratching around not overextending ourselves before A FAN bankrolled us? Please don't even think of comparing us to your spivy club.

A fans bankrolling a club, seems familiar, twice, in fact – now for a 3rd time for us, although the Prem has alleviated the burden somewhat – to not bank rolled at all. :wave:

All our debts, over all the years we ‘cheated’ culminates to just 25% of your current debt, which you all seem to sweep under the carpet. It’s interest free and not secured, so obviously that is the get out of jail free card to take the moral high ground for you hypocrites. Anybody else was owed that debt the administrators would be called in – Bit like Bolton and all the other clubs under water with masses of debt. He won’t call-in his debt though because that is not in his interest obviously. So you’re safe to cast ill formed judgements on other clubs fans from your ivory towers.

Everyone else, Leicester, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Norwich, Hull, TBC.. be they run by fans or completely unscrupulous individuals are all cheats in some way or another according to NSC. Meanwhile, Brighton 2010 are the shining example of how to run a club. Accumulate debt that doesn’t have to be called in.

You are correct there is no comparison, your debt is humungous, and it grows. Tony will never write that debt off, it will keep growing and growing, maybe the odd bit for equity, etc. but he will have a plan to get 50%, 75% of 100% money back make no doubt about it. Be that through club sale, or a much longer term plan. Tony is a gambler – there should always be that doubt in the back of your mind.

Fun football fact: The first Football club to ever get a HMPG winding up order for failing to pay their bills. It was Brighton & Hove Albion.

Carry on burying your heads in the sand. Wax lyrical about concourse of the year, CEO of the year - which reminds me is he the Director on £700K a year? Or has Tony started already getting his money back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here