Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Zaha a possibility ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Really, did he tell you that? :)

Every palace I've ever met always speaks about him like he's the son of god. Personally I think he's the most overrated flop ever.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Worry about your own crumbling house, not our improvements. Zaha wouldn't be an improvement anyway.

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Come on. You know as well as I do that you're talking out of your arse.

As long as you're in the Championship, we simply operate on different levels in terms of players. If a player is able to get into our side; you can be damn sure that they'd be the best player in your squad.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Come on. You know as well as I do that you're talking out of your arse.

As long as you're in the Championship, we simply operate on different levels in terms of players. If a player is able to get into our side; you can be damn sure that they'd be the best player in your squad.

What a pr*ck you are. I hope you are not including the two zombies you call strikers in that, two strikers who haven't scored double figures between them in the league for Palace?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs what is wrong with you palace f***wits!? Zaha is a cheat, a diving cheat that gets easily frustrated, someone we'd never want in our squad! Get over it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Over-rated diving cheating scum-bag, so.... it's a massive 'no' and 'no' from me...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
2141891db2abbecd97a9da031e9646f5.jpg

Well I thought you were a bit of a slapper, but...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenn "Diver" Murray included?

Now there's a dilemma, will Glenn continue to fall over , easily in the box , now he's with Brighton . Or is this a side of football Brighton have reluctantly adopted which goes against all their principals ???

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Now there's a dilemma, will Glenn continue to fall over , easily in the box , now he's with Brighton . Or is this a side of football Brighton have reluctantly adopted which goes against all their principals ???

I think it will be the hardest thing for Glenn to change back about his game... A different culture shall we say!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think it will be the hardest thing for Glenn to change back about his game... A different culture shall we say!

Didn't he do it for you before ? Diving ?
how would you feel if he went over (softly ) to get a penalty or free kick ? Genuine question .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Didn't he do it for you before ? Diving ?
how would you feel if he went over (softly ) to get a penalty or free kick ? Genuine question .

It is not bred into our culture like it is at your club! I am never happy to see a player dive!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It is a PALACE culture! Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't part of your training drills!

I'd be surprised if we did . Let's see if Glenn can change his game to fit into the Brighton ethos .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here