Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

Is Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

• Yes

Votes: 87 75.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • No - alternative suggestion

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Great again yesterday. Can't believe a Premier League club didn't want him. Who cares though, their loss is our gain. Probably the best keeper in the Championship (definitely the best we have had since I started watching in 1990 despite it only being 7 games into the season).

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Great again yesterday. Can't believe a Premier League club didn't want him. Who cares though, their loss is our gain. Probably the best keeper in the Championship (definitely the best we have had since I started watching in 1990 despite it only being 7 games into the season).

Careful, you might upset the Palace fans who will tell you Spilloni is the best and worth Gazillions!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's the best we've had for years. I still think Grummittt is the best I've seen though.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Absolutely, think he matches all of the better ones /i've seen in my time - Digweed, Keeley, Beeney, Rust (initially for perceived potential), and the most audible Mark Walton (Clearly became rapidly crap but initially replacing the likes of Ormerod -No disrespect intended - will retain legend status for contributing to the great escape but wasn't a great keeper - he was a an actual keeper.)

People suggesting he has not that great distribution should take a half in the next game and watch exactly what he does. Not for him the wayward sliced clearance or the hopeful lump upfield. Basically every kick or throw he takes 9/10 ends up at the intended recipient. I think as the team catch on to this quicker, more direct form of Premiership style distribution it could become a very useful weapon.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Soemthing for those who voted "not sure" or "no" ...

[Video] Tomasz Kuszczak's Brilliant Saves for BHA

wink1.gif

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Grumitt, I was a bit young. Moseley and Steele, I favoured Moseley. Corrigan, good but past his best. Keeley, he always stood his round in the pub. Digweed, yeah, fine. Beeney, not all that. FDM, club servant. Ankers, journeyman. Kuzshack(sp), head and shoulders above the afore mentioned.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I saw grumitt and steele and beeney and digweed and roberts and moseley and kuipers (amazed he is no longer mentioned) and I knew before this season that Tomek would be the man. I never had a doubt.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Best ever

Moving on from that one, I think he is absolutely terrific, fearless and completely sound.

Whilst it is not 'bad' , to anyone who has ever questioned his distribution, 'Bollocks' , much better that we are starting with a throw in rather than a kick off following a goal conceded if you see where I am coming from.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Probably the best keeper technically, but only time will tell what his contribution will be. He may yet become the greatest - but well see...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here