Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

Is Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

• Yes

Votes: 87 75.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • No - alternative suggestion

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thomas Kuszczak

Oh my.

Early days and all that, but he is fast becoming my favourite ever (this is my thirtieth season) Albion keeper.

Absolutely terrific again tonight. Sensational signing.

:bowdown:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I only saw one save as he gathered everything else in very safely, coming out well to take crosses. He was a bit fortunate with the one that hit the bar but he was in position for it so maybe could have tipped it over, who knows? Great keeper who inspires confidence in his defenders.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I agree he's quality through and through. Just wish people on here would stop all the deliberate miss spelling of his name, it's not funny, it's getting quite sad and it shows a bit of disrespect to a fantastic player.

I didn't see anything wrong with his distribution last night. He can only throw the ball to players who are available and his kicking seemed pretty accurate. I don't recall him giving the ball to a Watford player in a dangerous position. I don't know what people expect of a good goalkeeper unless it is to dribble past eleven of the opposition and score !

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I agree he's quality through and through. Just wish people on here would stop all the deliberate miss spelling of his name, it's not funny, it's getting quite sad and it shows a bit of disrespect to a fantastic player.
I'm sure carsick wouldn't mind.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Re: Thomas Kuszczak

He didn't really have a save to make, but he was still up there in my MOTM list. All because how strong and calm he was at claiming all their crosses and aerial balls into the box. Just plucked them out the air with ease, which must give the defence massive confidence. Convinced last year we would have lost that.

Brilliant signing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Lighten up you tart!

Btw does your garage change cam belts on a Peugeot 206 52 plate please and roughly how much?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I didn't see anything wrong with his distribution last night. He can only throw the ball to players who are available and his kicking seemed pretty accurate. I don't recall him giving the ball to a Watford player in a dangerous position. I don't know what people expect of a good goalkeeper unless it is to dribble past eleven of the opposition and score !

I think the main gripe people have/had with his distribution is more to do with his decision making than accuracy, although that could still use some work. Choosing the right time to release the ball and to whom. The problem is, this was always in comparison to Van Der Sar, but in the Championship, he is easily the best goalkeeper, and although his distribution might not start a counter attack that could lead to a goal, you know his safe hands will guarantee you points over the season.

A top quality goalkeeper, excellent shop stopper and there aren't too many better than him, even in the Premier League.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We can't be too popular with Watford fans - Buckley and Kuszczak, it's like Norwich City and Brighton & Hove Albion all over again.....almost.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Astonishing the number of crosses that he safely plucked out of the air last night, without even needing to jump! His reading of things is so good, that most times he was able to just WALK off his line, through a crowd, and just collect it, without any fuss.

I was talking with my Saints Fan mates, at the weekend, and they were saying that he would have made a good signing for them. Great work Gus and Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here