Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Murray named in Bournemouth's 25 man squad.

I reckon that rules out a loan to us.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murray named in Bournemouth's 25 man squad.

I reckon that rules out a loan to us.

Well he still could sign on loan tho v v unlikely

And if the club were hoping that they wouldnt name him in the 25 and hedging bets in transfer window ****ING SHAME ON YOU.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Theyve also included callum wilson and max gradel who still have injuries. Maybe Murray is in there as cover until Wilson is fit

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We do not need Murray once Bong is back, the strikers we have will get the ammunition to score goals, as per early season.
Good point. If things don't go to plan they could still look at another loan in at the end of Feb. Perhaps not Murray.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Changes nothing.

He was never going to be left out of that squad. Kermogant has left on loan, and Rantie is injured. They had no other real first team players to name instead.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No he isnt but Bong will and that will mean our wide men getting the ball better and more often and being able to supply our strikers, quite simple re ally , but too much for most on NSC.

Ah of course.

Thanks so much for the clarity. Appreciate it.

I think maybe try Bong at left wing when he's back..? He has the ability to beat the defender down the line rather than cutting inside which will surely make us wider..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With Murray at left back?

No I'd have Calde left back - he's done a decent job there. Rosenior as back up & Bong left wing to go on the outside of the defenders. Murray would be more a centre mid box to box player for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We do not need Murray once Bong is back, the strikers we have will get the ammunition to score goals, as per early season.

We have definitely got the players to lay in the crosses, time will tell if the club ****ed up not getting an additional player to put them in the net. Maybe Hemed will come good, but having only seen him since October I have to say he looks clueless in front of goal. I missed the early games when he was apparently better than Ulloa.

I have to confess that I fecking HATE that smug **** who manages Bournemouth.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have to confess that I fecking HATE that smug **** who manages Bournemouth.

No! He's great. If he keeps them up this season he's entitled to be smugger than the smuggiest smugger that ever smugged :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here