Is mankind regressing? Millwall fans tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Baboons, they were just like baboons. When we missed that awful, shouldn't have been penalty they piled over the seats like frigging monkeys. No wonder their favourite chant is 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'. And what is it with holding your arms out like a spasmo?

I don't remember them being that primeval last time we played them at the Den.

Feb 14, 2010
Baboons, they were just like baboons. When we missed that awful, shouldn't have been penalty they piled over the seats like frigging monkeys. No wonder their favourite chant is 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'. And what is it with holding your arms out like a spasmo?

I don't remember them being that primeval last time we played them at the Den.

Yeah they are so different to the Brighton fans at thornton Heath when we lost 5-0. A few words .. glass houses and throwing stones

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I got a couple of texts from a mate of mine at the game tonight (he was on a corporate freebie)

"I've been to a few games over the years where I've been in with the opposing fans, but Millwall really are a breed apart. Don't think they are any different when plonked in a corporate box either. Some of the songs on the way back to the station, I wanted to say 'that makes NO sense fella !', but decided against it. Anything with arse, gay, cock etc would do as a song. I nearly said something when a knuckle-dragger behind me at the station was singing 'where's your arsehole gone ?' WTF ?"

I think a lot of Millwall fans might be a little bit "special".

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Constant barrage of homophobic abuse. However it was so primeval that I actually found it quite amusing!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
After we scored watching that bird in the lower tier go mental was actually better than the match. Compared to that wrong'un the leicester slapper is as posh as the Middletons

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
After we scored watching that bird in the lower tier go mental was actually better than the match. Compared to that wrong'un the leicester slapper is as posh as the Middletons

Agree I ended up watching her more than the game

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007

Hahaha was quality moment on both occassions! I thought our support was amazing tonight. They obviously didnt expect that many fans

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
"Who's the slapper in the black?" and her running down to the front to try and take on the entire away end was f***ing golden. Never seen a reaction like it, that will stay with me for many a year.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On past experience I though they were actually quite subdued tonight.

Totally agree. That was the least intimidating I have ever seen the New Den, and I couldn't hear them all game apart from the goal and the penalty save.

Sep 28, 2011
They're vermin, end of.
When we were there last year they had a jolly roger flag with "ORRIBLE" written on it, had me in stitches :D
Half claim to be working class, yet come from Bromley working in the city, and just use "Wall" as an excuse to pretend to be "normal".
The other half are just sub-human, scrounging chavvy scum.
I know you lot have the banter with us labelling us pikeys, but I don't think ANYONE gets closer then that mob.
So desperate to be noticed, its cringe-worthy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

MillwallChimpanzee

Oct 18, 2011
They're vermin, end of.
When we were there last year they had a jolly roger flag with "ORRIBLE" written on it, had me in stitches :D
Half claim to be working class, yet come from Bromley working in the city, and just use "Wall" as an excuse to pretend to be "normal".
The other half are just sub-human, scrounging chavvy scum.
I know you lot have the banter with us labelling us pikeys, but I don't think ANYONE gets closer then that mob.
So desperate to be noticed, its cringe-worthy.

And you'll always just be the Nigels from surrey. Are you an "Ultra"? Forza Palace, eh? Ha ha.

Credit to the brighton fans, outsung us, but was a fair result in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports