Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is mankind regressing? Millwall fans tonight

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Chatting after the game with a few millwall fans after the game walking back to the car and they were fine. Mostly moaning about their team really

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
I seriously doubt you do though. Because of my age I think, I hate the Nigels far more than West Ham.

Mate, Millwall are an irrelevance to us. Millwall's main rivals are West Ham and our main rivals are the Seaweed. Palace-Millwall is and always will be the secondary derby. I have relatives who support Millwall, I don't mind Millwall as a club.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The 'wall are fine, WYSIWYG.

When we were singing in the cage "Millwall's a sh1thole I wanna go home" they were chuckling and one of them said "that's why we don' live 'ere mate" (never mind that Millwall is in East London Docklands anyway).

Made good connection at LB only problem was a few dregs Palarse got on at EC, including the classic Pikey, 5' 5", NYY baseball cap with his old Dad who looked like he'd fallen under a bus and 2 squawking pikey girls (stepdad?) who he spent most of the journey back to, yes, 3 Bridges, muttering to about Murray, bums and tits, a*seholes and other educative language. Some Albion youngsters in the carriage were getting wound up and he chucked some verbals as he jumped off and the doors closed, big man.

Never forget who the enemy are, Millwall would stand with us if it came to it.

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
I sat with some Millwall supporting mates in the West Upper last nigght. Brighton fans on excellent form pretty much throughout. Yes there was loads of homophobic stuff but the difference last night is the real bile directed at the away end and their own players in pretty much equal measure. There were a couple of big ugly middle aged oafs in front of me going absolutely mental - red and spittting with fury - at their team after about 20 minutes. And Millwall could have been 2 or 3 up! Just like a couple (3?) seasons ago there, once we scored ad the chant of 'we're gay and we're beating you' went up they literally all sat down looking utterly confused and a bit disapointed.

A humerless bunch from where I was sitting.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
The 'wall are fine, WYSIWYG.

When we were singing in the cage "Millwall's a sh1thole I wanna go home" they were chuckling and one of them said "that's why we don' live 'ere mate" (never mind that Millwall is in East London Docklands anyway).

Made good connection at LB only problem was a few dregs Palarse got on at EC, including the classic Pikey, 5' 5", NYY baseball cap with his old Dad who looked like he'd fallen under a bus and 2 squawking pikey girls (stepdad?) who he spent most of the journey back to, yes, 3 Bridges, muttering to about Murray, bums and tits, a*seholes and other educative language. Some Albion youngsters in the carriage were getting wound up and he chucked some verbals as he jumped off and the doors closed, big man.

Never forget who the enemy are, Millwall would stand with us if it came to it.

So are you asking Millwall to help us? Why didnt you say something?

Some proper urchins on their message board, although one comment cracked me up, and that was we we're giving it 'the big un' in Cowards Walk but when they let us all through at the same time some at the front were heard to say "sssh they're opening the gates"
I hope it didn't happen, but it's feaseable

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Some proper urchins on their message board, although one comment cracked me up, and that was we we're giving it 'the big un' in Cowards Walk but when they let us all through at the same time some at the front were heard to say "sssh they're opening the gates"

I'm afraid it did.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just a bunch of kids giving it the biggun and throwing a few coins. But yes when Harley missed the penalty it was rather like feeding time at the zoo the way they all scrambled to the front of the stands. Truly embarassing

larsmartin

Sep 23, 2011
I actually saw a few of their fans - the ones who were a few blocks away from us - leave their seats after the goal and the penalty miss, go into the gangway and re-appear in the gangways nearest to us only to deliver a few w*nker signs, wave their hands a bit and give it a bit of blah blah.

:shrug:

Sep 28, 2011
Mate, Millwall are an irrelevance to us. Millwall's main rivals are West Ham and our main rivals are the Seaweed. Palace-Millwall is and always will be the secondary derby. I have relatives who support Millwall, I don't mind Millwall as a club.

Really?
I probably hate them more then the Weed, perhaps due to where I live. Cant stand Brighton, but have tons more respect for them then for that knuckledragging lot. We have found one of the few 'Wall who have worked out how to turn on a computer in Bromley.

MillwallChimpanzee

Oct 18, 2011
Really?
I probably hate them more then the Weed, perhaps due to where I live. Cant stand Brighton, but have tons more respect for them then for that knuckledragging lot. We have found one of the few 'Wall who have worked out how to turn on a computer in Bromley.

SE mate, long with the vast majority of our season ticket holders (official club data, don't you know). are Forza Palace bringing some flags to the den this year?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

I witnessed it. I'm not sure if they did it as an Ironic joke but ut looked pathetic. None of that long singing would have lasted a second if it had gone off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I witnessed it. I'm not sure if they did it as an Ironic joke but ut looked pathetic.

I think you're probably crediting them with a little too much intelligence there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here