Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is liverpool away in danger of becoming an anti climax

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
After the euphoria of drawing liverpool away in the 5th round of the fa cup & then hearing that everton were also at home it soon became apparent that everton would be playing their match on the saturday.Come midweek the time & date was confirmed & I'm sure a lot of albion fans then decided to give it a miss & watch on tv.

I only found out that tickets were on sale tonight at about 7.30 so i logged on expecting to wait a while before i could buy tickets but to my surprise i got straight through.

which makes me think that this game may become an anti climax.

PLEASE REASSURE ME THAT IT WONT

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it just should be treated as a good day out.

It is my first day back at work after half-term and a trip to the states so I will be on a high still and blagged WFH on the Monday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It'll be an anti climax if we are 2 down within 10 mins , but if we keep it tight ride our luck it could be an amazing day that's what the FA cups all about just being there with 6000 of us in convoy of coaches and cars with flags scarfs balloons singing gosbts is no anti climax for me:albion2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its what dreams are made of...................simple

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Anti climax?

My sons first match was a 3-1 thumping by Leeds at the Withdean, three years later and (if there are tickets left when our purchasing window opens) he'll be watching his blue and white striped heroes playing at f***ing Anfield.

This is the FA Cup ............... it's the stuff of BLOODY DREAMS!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
anfield 1.pngIt is if you get this seat

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
League is where its at . Good day out but does not mean a great deal . We are a bigger club these days to cum in our pants to the levels we would of previously.
Be very suprised if sells out .

Leicester home is a bigger more important game imo

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Beat Newcastle, now Liverpool away.......

If we win then, memories of 83. If we lose the I've had a great day out, and to be honest looking forward to seeing the Kop do 'Youll never walk....."

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
League is where its at . Good day out but does not mean a great deal . We are a bigger club these days to cum in our pants to the levels we would of previously.
Be very suprised if sells out .

Leicester home is a bigger more important game imo

of course it is but that is already sold out.what you should have said was that leeds away next saturday is a more important game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here