Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is liverpool away in danger of becoming an anti climax

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Yes

Liverpool are not the team they were. They have been overtaken by city, utd, arsenal, spurs, chelsea and are probably now on a par with newcastle and villa - big support then bangs on about the good old days.

Then there is the city itself. Culture my arse.

Plus its on a sunday so we get back stupid o clock

Plus its on the box

Plus Liverpool are one of the lets say top TEN sides so they will win and itll all be a routine 2-0 for them.

Believe me if it wasnt for the fact that im doing every game this season home and away then i wouldnt bother going because actually it is ONLY Liverpool. MEH.

Thank God the team and management do not think as you do as we would be playing Whitehawk instead!
All of what you have said is clearly rubbish and not worth further comment, but if you cannot get up for LFC away in the 5th round of the FA Cup you need to get back to your Xbox.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The timing is unfortunate, but I have just got our tickets anyway. My son can sleep in the car on the way back, as will my Father. Quieter roads as well on a Sunday!

This business of quieter roads on a Sunday is a misconception. The roads are usually a lot busier on Sunday evenings than Saturdays. I know 2 Man.Utd fans who regularly go to games at Old Trafford and they always say that the journey back south is always easier on a Saturday.
1) More people are travelling back from weekends away, day visits etc.
2) More people are travelling to stay at accommodation for work the next day.
3) More haulage on the roads.
4) Weekend roadworks still in place.
Prepare yourself for a long journey back.

Thanks Mo, but I travel away frequently on a Sunday sometimes on a similar route and I feel it is definitely easier. We'll see, the journey is irrelevant as it won't prevent me enjoyinng it.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
After the euphoria of drawing liverpool away in the 5th round of the fa cup & then hearing that everton were also at home it soon became apparent that everton would be playing their match on the saturday.Come midweek the time & date was confirmed & I'm sure a lot of albion fans then decided to give it a miss & watch on tv.

I only found out that tickets were on sale tonight at about 7.30 so i logged on expecting to wait a while before i could buy tickets but to my surprise i got straight through.

which makes me think that this game may become an anti climax.

PLEASE REASSURE ME THAT IT WONT

WHAT A f***ing DIV!! It will only be an anti-climax if everyone is as negative as you - please do one and don't bother going!! :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thank God the team and management do not think as you do as we would be playing Whitehawk instead!
All of what you have said is clearly rubbish and not worth further comment, but if you cannot get up for LFC away in the 5th round of the FA Cup you need to get back to your Xbox.

Its not rubbish and might I add LFC are the original PLASTICS team as well forget Utd it was LFC 20/25 yrs ago.

1991 was EXCITING this isnt.

Liverpool fc living in the past since 1990.

So excuse me that im not WANKING MYSELF SILLY over a once great team A f***ing LONG LONG TIME AGO.

Last edited:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Its not rubbish and might I add LFC are the original PLASTICS team as well forget Utd it was LFC 20/25 yrs ago.

So excuse me that im not WANKING MYSELF SILLY over a once great team A f***ing LONG LONG TIME AGO.

The difference between you and me is that I have a woman when you obviously still make do with a wank.
If you feel like belittling the club you say you support even further, carry on. If not leave well alone. Silly little boy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

In that post 1990 period, LFC have been European Champs (something no London club can boast), won the UEFA cup, countless FACups & League Cups.
Still able to beat far more expensively paid squads like Chelsea & ManU, and galling to you, have a massive fan base.

If everything was measured in winning the PL, Spurs, LFC, now Arsenal, & the Albion; might well as just pack up. Thank Christ it isn't.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Oh no, not again. Misery & Liverpool hater Tony Meolas Loan Spell, is on one of his hateful threads. :wanker:

Has so much spite. An unhappy sole. :lol:

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Tony Meolas Loan Spell ... sounds like a Chelski or ManUre plastic (hence the hatred towards LFC), with a second allegiance being the Albion?

The Blue Leprechaun

Jan 24, 2012
1983 match was also on a Sunday. Pool missed a pen. 2-1 to BAHA.
1984. Live on tv from The Goldstone Ground. We won again. 2-0.
Have ferry and hotel booked. Ticket from a mate in Dublin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here