Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it moral...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
i wouldn't feel guilty about it. Why should normal people work their arses off and pay their taxes, while the work shy commit benefit fraud? Pisses me right off along with the ones that work the system to their advantage.

Got a bloke at work who works 24 hours a week and gets all his housing paid for him along with his council tax, plus god knows what else. Then goes around gloating that everything he earns is his to do what he likes with.

So no dont feel guilty for one minute

Now this IS an exception. He deserves anything he gets....... I bet he's English.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Get a baseball bat, go round kick his door in give him a good kicking, break his legs, arms, smash his scull. That's it for now. Oh and kick him in the head for me, thanks.

1. Calm yourself please. Too far.
2. If he acted on your advice, surely the man is question would then be legitimately able to live on incapacity benefits, taking even more out of the system. Was that the plan?
3. It is skull. (unless you were suggesting that the OP smash up the Polish chap's rowing boat)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I know of at least 12 illegal immigrants all working for a fast food company (not national chain) for £4.50 an hour. No one is interested in them. I challenge anyone to get them deported and the company shut down. I tried for five days solid and no government department are interested. I went as far as the Home Secretary but nothing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know of at least 12 illegal immigrants all working for a fast food company (not national chain) for £4.50 an hour. No one is interested in them. I challenge anyone to get them deported and the company shut down. I tried for five days solid and no government department are interested. I went as far as the Home Secretary but nothing.

not like he has got anything better to do.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think i'd personally look to lash out with both vengeance and justice in my cudgel. If i was determined to bring someone to task, then i'd look to dethrone a slightly bigger fish than someone looking to fill their purse with some cheap labour on the side. I don't think it's for the psychological best to be walking around desperate to punish.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
not like he has got anything better to do.

When did Theresa May get a sex change, or are you assuming it was prior to the coalition?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No one likes a grass.

If I was certain that someone was deliberately committing benefit fraud or similar, I would have no hesitation in trying to get something done about it. It stinks. If somebody is deliberately defrauding the system, they should be clobbered - but by the law, not with a baseball bat!

But then again, it is often too easy to make assumptions about other people's lives, attitudes and so on. I was listening to the person who runs our local food-bank yesterday at a meeting and, in response to a question about "scroungers", he said one major thing he has learnt are that the vast majority of people who need to go to a food bank would "rather not be there".

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If I was certain that someone was deliberately committing benefit fraud or similar, I would have no hesitation in trying to get something done about it. It stinks. If somebody is deliberately defrauding the system, they should be clobbered - but by the law, not with a baseball bat!

But then again, it is often too easy to make assumptions about other people's lives, attitudes and so on. I was listening to the person who runs our local food-bank yesterday at a meeting and, in response to a question about "scroungers", he said one major thing he has learnt are that the vast majority of people who need to go to a food bank would "rather not be there".

I would rather start from the assumption that someone is doing the right thing and be proved wrong than start with the assumption that they are taking the piss and be proved right.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
One of the reasons our European brothers choose Britain for a better life over their own country is that they've heard we shell out benefits.
If we could just spread the word that these benefits cannot be fraudulently gained, and if you do, you will get sent back to where you came from and your passport confiscated, perhaps they may either choose elsewhere in Europe to make their mint, or not take the piss on the soft nature of Britain's social care.

Dob for sure, especially if they aren't very nice either.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
One of the reasons our European brothers choose Britain for a better life over their own country is that they've heard we shell out benefits.
If we could just spread the word that these benefits cannot be fraudulently gained, and if you do, you will get sent back to where you came from and your passport confiscated, perhaps they may either choose elsewhere in Europe to make their mint, or not take the piss on the soft nature of Britain's social care.

Dob for sure, especially if they aren't very nice either.

What evidence is there that our European Brothers chose Britain for a better life than their own country because they have heard that we shell out benefits?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would do it without hesitation. When I needed help I had to jump through hoops to be able to get it because people like that are taking the mick. I get so annoyed that I work stupidly hard to support my family while my partner trains to become a special care paediatric nurse, yet others just take the benefits as if they deserve them and t is some right of passage.

I don't care about nationality as the majority of benefits thieves and all round wrong 'uns that I know are English. I just hate the fact that 20-25% of my pay packet a month goes in taxes and others just take hand outs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here