Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it just me…?

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
….and apologies if I have missed this on any other of the freds about last Saturday, but was anyone else sniggering at, and delighted by, the thunderous look of discontent on Mark ’not that’ Bright’s mug when cameras cut to him and Parrish during the match?

I’m not his biggest fan I’ll admit, and seeing him so monumentally peed off was yet another box ticked by the result - cheers, lads.

el punal

The whole thing of long CP faces with Parish too. MOTD and club videos seem to lay those shots on thick.

I’ve just lost half the evening watching an array of youtube videos from the day, they get better with time.
Me too! This is bragging rights of the highest order and should be indulged to the max. I popped over to view a couple of Palace fans forums and I was not disappointed. Complete and utter meltdown does not even come close. For me the complete destruction of Palace on Saturday and the reaction of their whiney ultras is pay back for all heartaches over the last fifty years. Namely, the Challis of Palace replay, their nicking top spot for the Div 2 title in 1979, ending Gerry Ryan’s career, that 5-0 stuffing, the play off defeat in 2013, shitting in our dressing room, always managing to sneak an undeserved win and so much more. :drink: :clap:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
….and apologies if I have missed this on any other of the freds about last Saturday, but was anyone else sniggering at, and delighted by, the thunderous look of discontent on Mark ’not that’ Bright’s mug when cameras cut to him and Parrish during the match?

I’m not his biggest fan I’ll admit, and seeing him so monumentally peed off was yet another box ticked by the result - cheers, lads.
Still waiting on the new Emoji: @Bozza

1000008415.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If I have one ever-so-slight complaint about all the marvellous coverage from Saturday it's I'd like to see more of the Palace fans' reaction when the third goal goes in. As Buonanotte wheels away you get the briefest glimpse of various gestures of disgust and disbelief, but it's a pity that of all the multiple camera angles one of them didn't just concentrate on the away end rather then tracking the celebrations.

I really want to revel in their misery. #badman.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If I have one ever-so-slight complaint about all the marvellous coverage from Saturday it's I'd like to see more of the Palace fans' reaction when the third goal goes in. As Buonanotte wheels away you get the briefest glimpse of various gestures of disgust and disbelief, but it's a pity that of all the multiple camera angles one of them didn't just concentrate on the away end rather then tracking the celebrations.

This.

Because the next time the camera pans over to "the best fans in the world", two thirds of them have gone home. :wanker:

el punal

Well the consolation to that would be the Palace ‘yoof’ giving their all with Dunky running past them as he celebrates the first goal. If football fans could froth at the mouth that would be the nearest to it. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here