Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it just me who finds this stupid?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
cos they are a memento of the day and they'll be worth a few quid in a few years time

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA pathtic whole of uk laughing at you HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

616P2tOywcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
or when i played at anfield against suarez/gerrard/carragher or whoever shirt you got. some people never get the chance

Maybe i'm missing something here, but swapping shirts has never been about selling them for a few quid? It's simply a sportsman gesture, as previous posters have said you see it in various competitions, it's not that they're giving us their shirts cos we're tinpot.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Maybe i'm missing something here, but swapping shirts has never been about selling them for a few quid?

you can sell them to raise money for charity or donate them for a raffle. some people fall on hard times and may need to sell them for personal gain

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oh come off it. They're young guys, who grew up with Liverpool being one of the best clubs in the world. Players like Gerrard / Carragher etc were their idols. They're only human, and it's a good sportsmanly touch. Noone has said that his shirt and Gerrard's shirt are going on the wall. There's nothing wrong with it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought the big hugs between Navarro and Gerrard when Gerrard got substituted wasn't quite right. They might well have played in Liverpool reserves together, but seemed a bit iffy to be doing that during a match when they're on opposing sides.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Get a grip. Albion have just played a top cup game against a big English side. What's wrong with having a momento from the day, that they can take home and frame or show to the kids. If you think that we've got the right to brag about being up there with the likes of Liverpool, then you really need to have a quiet word with yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here