Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Andy Naylor mad? (Palace team)

Seagulldots

Sep 9, 2017
Alleging attitude problems which is bordering on lies.

How do you know? I didn't allege a poor attitude, I witnessed one towards the end of last season on national television. I wonder what a player who is disrespectful to his manager on national tv, could be like on the training ground.That could be all forgotten about though. I'm wondering as I'm sure everyone else is why he hasn't been playing. I'm a fan. I think he'd work very well with Gross, Stephens, Propper and Kayal.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Perhaps play Desi Hutchinson in central midfield. He partnered Molumby in the centre of midfield against Bournemouth in the cup earlier this season. Surely giving Stephens a rest is important.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How do you know? I didn't allege a poor attitude, I witnessed one towards the end of last season on national television. I wonder what a player who is disrespectful to his manager on national tv, could be like on the training ground.That could be all forgotten about though. I'm wondering as I'm sure everyone else is why he hasn't been playing. I'm a fan. I think he'd work very well with Gross, Stephens, Propper and Kayal.

Seagulldots said:
Rather than his talent, could there be something we don't know about?

IE His attitude. I remember towards the end of last season him coming off, pointing at Hughton and saying 'Every effin time' he than slapped Hughton's hand away. Either that or he's getting beaten by Glenn and Tomer in the bleep test

Or IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Lets see if he's playing against Palace.

He played 90 minutes v Aston Villa, so not exactly getting dragged off, was it?

Before that it was March when he played at Elland Rd.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43055&season_id=149

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Viktor Gyökeres up front from the start, to score a hat-trick, and we all suddenly realise panicking about a striker was all unnecessary...................

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Krul
Rosenior Goldson Uwe Bong
March Kayal Hutchinson Brown
Hemed Baldock

Think this gives us a mixture of "intent" to go out and win the game whilst also giving opportunities to fringe players, and allows our first team to re-energise for the competition most of us and the club are probably more concerned about. Don't think this team would let us down in the derby, Rosenior is the only one I'm hesitant to pick but we need Bruno and Schelotto in the best condition we can have them in for the Premier League.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If that is trhe case what abvout Mateju and also where in the line up is Tilley as I would prefer to play him and send Brown back to Cheslea.

Agree.

Stephens does need a rest. Desi Hutchinson in midfield. I think as tidy a player as Will Collar is, he may not be up to it at this level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Such a shame the FA Cup has been devalued so much .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The value, or lack of it, of the once great FA Cup is down to the sickening amount for TV money for the PL and hence the desire and need for lesser clubs to prioritise staying within the big cash.

Until the winners of the Cup get £100m then it will stay as is, devalued to an inconvenience.

Right? No. Accurate? Yes.

Anyone who subscribes to Sky or alike has no gripe whatsoever.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
From watching Chris Hughton a press conference the things I gathered which people have asked in the thread are: jay molumby is injured at the moment. Looks like we will use more of the fringe players he doesn’t intend to use the youngsters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here