Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official match thread ****

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've not wanted to comment on Stockdale as I think the criticism has been unfair - up to now. What the hell is he doing there!? His positioning, his reactions, crikey I'd have had a good go at saving that!

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Why is it always the opposition keeper who pulls off the miraculous saves? Bloody hell, O'Grady's chance v Wednesday, the Charlton keeper two weeks ago, and now tonight this Gherkin fella... yet as soon as the oppo get a sniff, they seem to score.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No sorry i change my mind we must be staying up as our team plays so well and has been since the start of the season FFS

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Love those that abused me and called for a ban when I said a group of players without a preseason will struggle in a division like this are now in a massive huff.

Expect us to stay around this position until Xmas until we cruise into midtable.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Does LuaLua know how to pass?

I really think he is not good enough to start for us. We really need to find a way to get around defences and we haven't found it yet.

This is really depressing.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
bloody hell, good goal unfortunately.

Looks like we are getting nothing from this then.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I really think he is not good enough to start for us. We really need to find a way to get around defences and we haven't found it yet.

This is really depressing.

You can't say that about Lua Lua on here !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here