Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official match thread ****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The line-up suggests Sami is trying to outwit McCarthy who will have set his team up to counter formations and tactics we've used in our previous games.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Blimey we had a attacking midfielder manager who loved to defend, we now have a defender as manager who likes to attack, attack, attack. I have got a feeling that what ever happens this season it's not going to be dull.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hope we go 4-4-2 to start with - may keep the score down - then switch later to a more attacking formation with the subs on. Never sure about starting with KLL though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Like the line up. Mind you I said that on Saturday too. Still, waaayyy more exciting that a team Oscar would have stuck out away from home. Hoping Lua Lua can impress from the start today.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I have a bad feeling. 4-1 Ipswich. REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hope we go 4-4-2 to start with - may keep the score down - then switch later to a more attacking formation with the subs on. Never sure about starting with KLL though.

Like the line up. Mind you I said that on Saturday too. Still, waaayyy more exciting that a team Oscar would have stuck out away from home. Hoping Lua Lua can impress from the start today.
I really hope he grabs this opportunity. Must be frustrating as hell only playing 20 minutes every week. Big chance for him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BBC Sussex has a remit to be impartial and report on non league football alongside the main match :thumbsup:

and Crawley is still in Sussex unfortunately or fortunately whichever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here