Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official match thread ****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Dont know why, but I just think we are in for a hammering. I think we are a better team paper, but need a bit more time to gel and I think one game too soon for that. 3-0 to the tractor boys, but then we are going to go on a nice long unbeaten run and win the league by 10 points.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0-0 at 7/1 looks like a good bet LOL
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I can see it happening after Sami's comments and Stockdale getting flack from the support for his apparent inability to catch a cold. Nailed on 0-0.

Probably.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
5-6 is par (with one r)

We gonna need at least six goals to win this one. Smith & Berra from the corner and Darryl Murphy, Skuse, Cameron Stewart. Good game to win.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I can see it happening after Sami's comments and Stockdale getting flack from the support for his apparent inability to catch a cold. Nailed on 0-0.

Probably.

If I put any money on it, with my record, it won't be.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ipswich were a bogey team last season. T'Shearer needs to get on the end of a few flick ons tonight. Sami has to pick the team who will wipe them away.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ipswich were a bogey team last season. T'Shearer needs to get on the end of a few flick ons tonight. Sami has to pick the team who will wipe them away.

This fixture last year was the worst I saw us play all year - truly dreadful. Got to better tonight. Surely? Please?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Hopefully we will be fast out of our starting blocks (like at Leeds) and really put Ipswich off their stride. We looked very dangerous for the first 10 minutes on Saturday and need to make it count.

We have a chequered record at Portman Road. I suspect there will be a goal fest, hopefully in our favour this time.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Our midweek record is sensational this season, and I fancy us to carry that on this evening against Mick McCarthy and his footballing dinosaurs, particularly spurred on by a noisy and boisetous following of around a thousand from Sussex.

2-0 to the good guys.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, you learn something new every day. On checking the train times back to Cambridge, I saw that the the last train is at 21:17, which is obviously not going to work. So - a quick look at Multimap to see how long the drive will be, and I see that Ipswich is actually South of Cambridge (well, ESE actually, but South, not North). Who'd have thunk?

How are people who are training up from the South Coast getting back??

It's probably a bit late to warn those who are travelling, but there have been big problems with the signalling at Haywards Heath. Although it seems to be sorted out now, there are lots of delays.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Lovely warm afternoon in Tractor Town

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Over five hours since the thread was started and nobody has asked if there's a stream yet.

What the hell is going on?

PS I know there is already a thread about streams, but when has that ever stopped people asking?

Edit: Werelouse

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here