Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich game live on TV in US [online streams likely]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Some time ago someone on NSC recommended downloading an app called Live Media Player for free. I downloaded it onto my ipad, and because of the adverts I upgraded for a couple of pounds to the pro ad free version.

I often use Live Media Player to watch football on BT sports, and I have just tried the app to see if I can get Bein Sports. The good news is that I can, and you can even choose between different language streams. That's me fixed for Saturday.
What do you search for to find bein ? Is it under a different name ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Let's hold our excitement back till Friday.

BeInSports are notorious for switching games last minute. At the very least it should be available on beinsports connect.
It's a top of the table clash and won't be changed :)
Think I'll watch the 1st half as we all know what'll happen in the 2nd half.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The problem with watching Bein Sports through trial subscription means a US or middle east proxy address is needed. I'm very wary about visiting proxy sites as it means going straight on to an intelligence services list and becoming a priority data harvesting target. As much as my internet surfing habits would bore their servers to death, it feels creepy knowing you would be under scrutiny. Still, I'm sure they'd love to see streams of data about ancient train timetables.... :shootself

I normally use CricTV. Is that the best stream ?

Last edited:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
The problem with watching Bein Sports through trial subscription means a US or middle east proxy address is needed. I'm very wary about visiting proxy sites as it means going straight on to an intelligence services list and becoming a priority data harvesting target. As much as my internet surfing habits would bore their servers to death, it feels creepy knowing you would be under scrutiny. Still, I'm sure they'd love to see streams of data about ancient train timetables.... :shootself

I normally use CricTV. Is that the best stream ?

You dont need to use a proxy log on to the router and change the dns entry ....easy > http://www.howtogeek.com/167533/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server/

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I use kodi on my laptop but I am going to buy a dedicated box for it shortly. I HDMI the laptop to the 50" TV and sorted. Worth a look, get all of sky etc.
I've heard of this (or similar) before and have to admit it sounds rather tempting...is it really a viable option to replace a sky subscription?

I'm no stranger to finding streams for games I can't watch but it can be a pain on occasion, making the sky stuff seem the wiser move...for now.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have used it for sky movies and sky sports no problem. I haven't checked out channels like sky Atlantic, so not sure what that's like. I also use a relatives skygo, so I haven't bothered with kodi (aka xbmc). I am on the minimum TV package with Virgin which effectively costs me £5 a month. Films, including latest, and TV series is amazing. I have cancelled Netflix it is so good. Also, streaming 1080p films there is no buffering but I do have a 50mb broadband connection which would help.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Xfinity - channel 192 at University Illinois-Chicago -- I'm there!!!!

m_SSWhoooHoooo.jpg

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Anyone seen any signs outside pubs that are showing the game ?

My favourite Irish pub on Ravenswood in Chicago will be cleaning up and setting up brunch at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning after the Friday night crowd has dispersed at 4:00 a.m. but the owner said I could sit near by and watch the match.

Last edited:

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
In Florida until Sunday, hoping I can find somewhere showing it in that case [emoji3]

Murphys Bar in Orlando (Irish bar run by Scottish lass) assuming you're there, on International Drive near Wet n Wild water park will have it on.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Gotta love cricfree - gave me our prodigious opening day victory against the men from Sherwood, the Ashes triumph for nowt, and will tomorrow confirm our intent as Champions elect with a comprehensive away draw at Suffolk. All for nuffin.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Murphys Bar in Orlando (Irish bar run by Scottish lass) assuming you're there, on International Drive near Wet n Wild water park will have it on.

Thanks......I am miles away in Clearwater Beach though. Hopefully one of the Tv channels will have it, failing that an ipad or laptop stream.....

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
There are a lot of mobile apps that help with using things like Sky, the best so far I have found is Mobdro (have to install it from their site as it is not on play) which if used with Bluestacks can be used on a computer too.

If you add Show Box can watch just about every film and TV show too.

I also have an android box attached to the TV.

Not sure it will help with this game not checked id that channel is there yet but worth considering for future sky and BT sport games.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Thanks......I am miles away in Clearwater Beach though. Hopefully one of the Tv channels will have it, failing that an ipad or laptop stream.....

If your host receives that channel it's on 913 at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow in Clearwater Beach which is in the Tampa Bay system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here