Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich game live on TV in US [online streams likely]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You could be there longer mate depending on this erica storm. Could be a bit of a lock in in the pub...

That would be a tragedy [emoji3]
They are talking it down now on the weather channels........weakening, and also not likely to hit this side (West) even if it turns up but we'll see...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Can you get beIN sports over here then without having a foreign/dodgy satellite box?

Was in a pub last night and they had the Celtic game on which was being shown on beIN sports I assumed they have one of these Greek/Middle East satellite boxes. Are you saying it's unlikely they'll be able to get the game on Saturday?

It's listed on their site: https://www.beinsports.com/us/engli...own-fc-vs-brighton-hove-albion-fc201508291355

Where abouts are you? I presume that may be the case.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does this mean there'll be chance of it being on in the Warwick, Worthing ? They usually have the dodgy feeds.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Some time ago someone on NSC recommended downloading an app called Live Media Player for free. I downloaded it onto my ipad, and because of the adverts I upgraded for a couple of pounds to the pro ad free version.

I often use Live Media Player to watch football on BT sports, and I have just tried the app to see if I can get Bein Sports. The good news is that I can, and you can even choose between different language streams. That's me fixed for Saturday.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Know of anywhere in Hollywood that'll show it by chance? :banana:

Trouble is that very few places are open that early (7am) on West Coast. I've had a look but can't see anywhere obvious. If I were you I would stop at a couple of Sports Bars today and ask if they know anywhere ... good luck!

hi__neighbor

Jul 15, 2015
Oh HELL YEAH. First seagulls game I'll be watching on my own television instead of a shitty laptop stream. Happy days!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Game has been picked as the live game on Beinsports. Great news!

Added BeIN sports to my cable for $5 a month. Well worth it, get a lot of Championship games on there plus La Liga and Serie A

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Added BeIN sports to my cable for $5 a month. Well worth it, get a lot of Championship games on there plus La Liga and Serie A

But they've ruined the League highlights show this season. They used to show brief highlights (and the goals) from all the Championship games, and now they don't. This last weekend I think they only showed highlights from the games that were covered live - certainly no Albion footage. :(

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Let's hold our excitement back till Friday.

BeInSports are notorious for switching games last minute. At the very least it should be available on beinsports connect.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looks pretty safe to be on across the pond

Capture.JPG

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Some time ago someone on NSC recommended downloading an app called Live Media Player for free. I downloaded it onto my ipad, and because of the adverts I upgraded for a couple of pounds to the pro ad free version.

I often use Live Media Player to watch football on BT sports, and I have just tried the app to see if I can get Bein Sports. The good news is that I can, and you can even choose between different language streams. That's me fixed for Saturday.
I use kodi on my laptop but I am going to buy a dedicated box for it shortly. I HDMI the laptop to the 50" TV and sorted. Worth a look, get all of sky etc.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Grrr, it's $15 a month up here north of the border.

Yesterday on BeinSports I was able to choose between the Valencia game in English or the Hartlepool game in Spanish. Weird but true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here