iPod/mp3 players

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have a 16gig iTouch, but my playlist is now bigger than that, and this causes a binfest on iTUnes when I try to synchronise. Is there a way around this problem, other than reducing the size of my playlist?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hello.

My Creative Zen mp3 player of roughly 2 years broke the other day (won't turn on, won't charge) and I'm now looking for a new iPod/mp3. I am almost positive I want to get the iPod 'Classic' (80GB), but it would be great if someone who has it could say if it's any good? I can't be arsed with having something break on me again.

Cheers.

cant be arsed to read the thread but i'd plop for a Creative Zen (the new one) at 32gig for £199 or the 16gig at £99

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I just stuck a 4GB card in my W910i for around a tenner. Works a treat and only one gadget to carry around.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I had a creative zen, then got a 16gb ipod touch for £65 with my phone contract, love it. Podcasts and being able to buy music from my sofa with the wireless internet thing are probably one of the best things about it.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a 30Gb Ipod which I have used regularly for about 3 years no problems. I have a shuffle for when I am out running or cycling but I tend to use my phone as my mp3 player at the moment to save me carrying around more than one device. 8Gb of storage and a proper headphone jack and its absolutely fine.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I had a creative zen, then got a 16gb ipod touch for £65 with my phone contract, love it. Podcasts and being able to buy music from my sofa with the wireless internet thing are probably one of the best things about it.

Nothing prevents podcasts from working on a Zen. They don't have the DRM-infected online store, though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They don't have the DRM-infected online store, though.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll be really disappointed if that's not a dig at Apple :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports