Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview with Jordan in the Metro this morning

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did anyone else read this today? I laughed so loud that other people on the train were looking at me:

Glamour model, Jordan, has been left completely baffled after her new born daughter, Princess Tiàamii, turned out ginger.

Jordan, 29, and husband Peter Andre both have naturally brown hair, which has left the couple curious about how the red crop occurred. She said: 'She looks really different from both the other kids – she's got fair, gingery hair and really blue eyes.'

But the star, real name Katie Price, claims Tiàamii's hair won't effect her love, adding: 'I don't mind, I love her anyway, even if she's a ginge!'
'The health visitor said she would put money on them (eyes) not changing colour. It's weird, she must be a throwback from my side because my real dad has blue eyes but I don't know where the ginger comes from.'
'Pete gets a bit of ginge in his beard' she told OK! magazine.
Worryingly for Andre, 34, the only option Jordan can think of is the couple's gardener!
Jordan added: 'I don't know where the ginger comes from. We had a ginger gardener.'
But she was quick to defend her month-old daughter's looks and warned bullies who thought about ridiculing her when she grows up saying: 'I think when people are horrible about people with red hair that's as bad as being racist.'
Price also defended the couple's made-up name for the child and said that's she didn't want people to abbreviate on it:
'I don't want anyone to shorten it to Tia or Ti because I'll have a go at them.'
The classy blonde, also used the opportunity to tell the public how big her husband's penis is, comparing it to the TV remote saying:
'It's the size of the Sky+ one – the one with the grey bits on – that's bigger than normal remote.'
But she says she won't be having too much fun with it yet, adding: 'We can have it (sex) now but we have to take it easy, I don't want a ripped-out uterus thank you!'

This woman is a genius. :bowdown:

edit - my highlighting, not the Metro

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I only trimmed the rose bush and cut the grass. Anything else was well beyond my remit, honest. :angel:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sky +viewers press the red button on Andres cock now.

Hey Buzz:bigwave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like Jordan and I like Peter, great couple.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ginger?

Attachments

• Jordan.jpg
    Jordan.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 77

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
According to some posters on here (Can't find the old threads), she is very 'clever' having made lots of money from just the use of her body. There is a name for that...

I said - and I still say - that she is intelligent. At the very least, she certainly knows how to manipulate the media.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
, Princess Tiàamii, turned out ginger.

Being called a ginge is going to be the least of her problems in the playground with a name like that and Jordan for a mother

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I said - and I still say - that she is intelligent. At the very least, she certainly knows how to manipulate the media.

I don't think she's intelligent in the mathematics, sciences, manner of speaking...but if keeping the media following her for her own financial gain is intelligent then I'll grant her that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here