Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview with Jordan in the Metro this morning

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I said - and I still say - that she is intelligent. At the very least, she certainly knows how to manipulate the media.

... or have it done for her. I''ve met her and intelligent is not a word I would use in the same sentence - unless it was "She is about as intelligent as a milk bottle"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I see where you are coming from, but you don't have to be clever to manipulate the gutter press/media.

See Jade Goody, IT girls and so on.

Yes, but she's been doing it for - what? - 10 years now.

Still coining it in... liked by men AND women... etc etc.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Hi BH

I like the way that she's surprised that the child looks nothing like the other 2 considering the 1st is a two-ton toddler who's father is black!

LOL - tell em how it is!! :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She comes across as a caring young woman who does her best for her kids including a difficult time with a disabled child, also Peter comes across as a cracking good bloke and respect and fair play for loving the disabled child he took on as his own. I wish them all wealth and happiness.

She comes across as a caring young woman who does her best for her kids including a difficult time with a disabled child, also Peter comes across as a cracking good bloke and respect and fair play for loving the disabled child he took on as his own. I wish them all wealth and happiness.

The survey questioned 2000 British pregnant women and their partners for Pregnancy & Birth Magazine
TOP OF THE POPS (& MUMS)

# Best fatherhood role model 1. Jamie Oliver 2. Jonathan Ross 3. David Beckham 4. Bob Geldof 5. Chris Martin 6. Jude Law

# Best motherhood role model 1. Madonna 2. Victoria Beckham 3. Catherine Zeta-Jones 4. Ulrika Jonsson 5. Melinda Messenger 6. Kate Winslet

#Worst motherhood role model 1. Jordan 2. Jade Goody 3. Kate Moss

#Worst fatherhood role model 1. Michael Jackson 2. Liam Gallagher 3. Ozzy Osbourne

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Swings and roundabouts, Katie Price was top pick in a couple other similar votes.

Blimey, I'd much rather have Katie Price parent my children than Madonna, Victoria or Melinda.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The survey questioned 2000 British pregnant women and their partners for Pregnancy & Birth Magazine
TOP OF THE POPS (& MUMS)

# Best fatherhood role model 1. Jamie Oliver 2. Jonathan Ross 3. David Beckham 4. Bob Geldof 5. Chris Martin 6. Jude Law
# Best motherhood role model 1. Madonna 2. Victoria Beckham 3. Catherine Zeta-Jones 4. Ulrika Jonsson 5. Melinda Messenger 6. Kate Winslet
#Worst motherhood role model 1. Jordan 2. Jade Goody 3. Kate Moss
#Worst fatherhood role model 1. Michael Jackson 2. Liam Gallagher 3. Ozzy Osbourne

That’s from 2004. Before she had her second kid and - there’s another clue in the list - before Jude Law got caught with his nanny!!

Jordan WON Celebrity Mum Of The Year earlier this year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, but she's been doing it for - what? - 10 years now.

Still coining it in... liked by men AND women... etc etc.

Jordon is actually a rather wealthy lady as she has invested a lot of her earnings in property. Not as stupid as some might think.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
peter is a charming man in person :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here