Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Interesting

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought our Mac wanted Champions League football , not competing with us in the Europa League ? $$$$$$ talk I suppose !

I'd be a bit disappointed as I believe he is good enough for City and that is the only place that will guarantee Champions League and Silverware in the next couple of years. It'll be interesting whether Arsenal can continue what they've started and what smug eddie does with the blood money this summer, but I can't really see Liverpool or United competing at that very top level in the next couple of years when Alimac will be at his footballing peak :shrug:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I'd be a bit disappointed as I believe he is good enough for City and that is the only place that will guarantee Champions League and Silverware in the next couple of years. It'll be interesting whether Arsenal can continue what they've started and what smug eddie does with the blood money this summer, but I can't really see Liverpool or United competing at that very top level in the next couple of years when Alimac will be at his footballing peak :shrug:
Don't underestimate what a good coach can achieve with good players. We we languishing in mid table obscurity under Potter this time last year... :moo:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't underestimate what a good coach can achieve with good players. We we languishing in mid table obscurity under Potter this time last year... :moo:
I think Klopp is good, but they are in a rebuild, I think the next couple of years at that very top level are Pep's and if Alimac has to go, that's where I would like him to go :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I thought our Mac wanted Champions League football , not competing with us in the Europa League ? $$$$$$ talk I suppose !
That reminds me: what’s the first stage we can be drawn against Liverpool? First KO stage?

Would be a quite a game or two.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
dick van dyke open bar GIF
...but we have a no Dick heads policy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here