[Albion] Incorrect season ticket refund amount

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I hope mine is wrong as currently I have had nothing refunded to me. Lucky I don’t have bills to pay and expected money to be going in my account by the end of this week as per the info received from the club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've only had the £25 refund for my grandson's Man Utd ticket, and nothing for our two season tickets.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Same I’ve had three separate refunds. I don’t know why they are making this so complicated. They let me know in May by email, presumably same for everyone, the total amount I was due for refund. Why they could not just send the total amount seems strange, they have had ages to work out a system. Also when it appeared on my statement it was not clear it was from the club only said Brighton and Hove.

It’s not the same for everyone. I hadn’t heard a week or so back so emailed them. They said that the process is long and they will write to me. Nothing to date.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've only had the £25 refund for my grandson's Man Utd ticket, and nothing for our two season tickets.

Nothing for my 2 season tickets yet.

I've just had a senior moment. From the club site (although the June direct debit wasn't reduced) direct debits will be reduced, rather than a refund.

Direct Debit payers will see the refund amount deducted across the remaining monthly payments for the 2020/21 season ticket, starting from the June. Those who opted for the payment holiday will have their Direct Debit payments adjusted taking in to account the three-month break and the change will be in place from the August payment onwards. Season-ticket holders will be emailed with the exact details in due course, and instructions on how to waive the refund or donate to the Albion As One fund if they wish.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Ive had man u ticket refund only , althought club said id get season ticket money as well this week (man u was yesterday)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've just had a senior moment. From the club site (although the June direct debit wasn't reduced) direct debits will be reduced, rather than a refund.

Direct Debit payers will see the refund amount deducted across the remaining monthly payments for the 2020/21 season ticket, starting from the June. Those who opted for the payment holiday will have their Direct Debit payments adjusted taking in to account the three-month break and the change will be in place from the August payment onwards. Season-ticket holders will be emailed with the exact details in due course, and instructions on how to waive the refund or donate to the Albion As One fund if they wish.

The reduction will be from the July payment onwards for those who haven’t taken the payment break. I emailed the club when the June payment wasn’t reduced and their reply said they’d made an error when putting June on the original emails/article.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The reduction will be from the July payment onwards for those who haven’t taken the payment break. I emailed the club when the June payment wasn’t reduced and their reply said they’d made an error when putting June on the original emails/article.
Very poor that there hasn't been a communication to tell everyone that - unless you query it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
If only life was so simple. Cash flow??

Got the remaining payments today in two separate transactions. So five separate payments. My son also had his repayments on Arsenal tickets (yesterday) and Norwich today. So all done.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well .. not exactly what's wrong ??? but it looks like a couple of the transactions didn't get back to the card, likely they didn't complete all the process? ... I assume they will go back over them and fix

I've no idea what the individual sums relate to but the total including the two highlighted is correct

View attachment 124788

The expiry date sir and finally the 3 number security code on the back

Thank you very much sir.:cool:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The missing refunds on my STs and the Norwich refunds have all now gone through, so full refund now on my card.

Seems the refunds were spread over three days on my card.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

I paid cash for 2019/2020 so had asked for a cash refund. No sign of that yet.

I am not sure why the 2020/2021 direct debits would restart yet? A refund given as a reduced payment for a service you (probably) won't get seems flawed to me. But that's another discussion.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am not sure why the 2020/2021 direct debits would restart yet? A refund given as a reduced payment for a service you (probably) won't get seems flawed to me. But that's another discussion.

Have I missed the formal announcement on 2020/21 season? 😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports