Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Incorrect season ticket refund amount

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Got my two payments finally this evening for my boys under 21 season ticket and my own in the north stand .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was paid last night for my son's ticket, he is going to uni so it makes sense that I would receive a refund for that as his ticket is stopping. However the parking ticket has not yet been refunded nor has the rest of the money spoken of in the email. I don't mind presently as the club has an enormous amount to administrate and furthermore, I trust them.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
had man u refund for relative ---- but still no seaon ticket refund -- and ive already paid for next season !!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just received an email from the club listing the reduced direct debit payments, wef 1st July to 1st March 2021.

I think those that took a holiday payment start again in August.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I am baffled now ??? I got an email for my two ST's and the break down of the payments are the same as what I have always paid.

Granted I took the 3 month break period, the payments should still be reduced though.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I am baffled now ??? I got an email for my two ST's and the break down of the payments are the same as what I have always paid.

Granted I took the 3 month break period, the payments should still be reduced though.

The payment break and the refund amount for 2019/20 roughly offset each other. If in doubt check the e mail detailing the prospective DD after you took the payment break then deduct the refund divided by eight.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The payment break and the refund amount for 2019/20 roughly offset each other. If in doubt check the e mail detailing the prospective DD after you took the payment break then deduct the refund divided by eight.

Ah, Im a dummy :wrong:

I just checked the email from April that detailed the payments (pre lockdown / 3 month break) with today's detailed payments...... and both ST's are about £20.00 per month, so that probably tallies out!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I'm owed £140 for this season's ST. Got an email saying my DD for next season starts in August at the usual price, and I asked for the payment holiday - so I'm assuming the the first 3 payments will actually be £0 followed by one of about £38 in November before going back to normal.

Confusing this. Gonna be even worse when probably won't be present for the first 3rd of next season best case scenario.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I'm owed £140 for this season's ST. Got an email saying my DD for next season starts in August at the usual price, and I asked for the payment holiday - so I'm assuming the the first 3 payments will actually be £0 followed by one of about £38 in November before going back to normal.

Confusing this. Gonna be even worse when probably won't be present for the first 3rd of next season best case scenario.

No, the payment holiday is for May, June and July. You cannot choose your months.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Just calmly drop them a line. I trust the club and I imagine they're working very hard to sort everyone out in these unprecedented times. I'm sure they'll sort it quickly for you.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Your direct debit for next season restarts in August after the payment break, May, June and July payments shouldn't have been taken. IT would appear that the amount owed by the club in most cases for the current seasons refund works out at roughly the same as the three months payments, so most people who took the payment break won't see much change in their monthly direct debit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was paid last night for my son's ticket, he is going to uni so it makes sense that I would receive a refund for that as his ticket is stopping. However the parking ticket has not yet been refunded nor has the rest of the money spoken of in the email. I don't mind presently as the club has an enormous amount to administrate and furthermore, I trust them.

Received a reply to an email sent querying the amount, the person apologised for giving me incorrect information and said a refund for the parking ticket was 'imminent' (lol) and the rest from my 2 remaining tickets, would be refunded through reduced direct debit payments.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Unless social distancing has ended by the time the new season (20/21) starts in September I know that not everybody will be allowed to return to the Amex.

That being the case, those opting to get a credit for 19/20 by way of a reduction in the DD for 20/21 will still be paying for a product that we still won't be able to watch in person (at least not for every game).

The club has had weeks to set up the refunds to cards so the files should have been set up, checked, and been ready to go as soon as they had the green light. There seems no logic or reason as to who has got their refund and who hasn't. Shouldn't be down to the fans to have to chase up the club when their refunds haven't been received.

All a bit of a shambles. Barber is paid the equivalent of over 20 NHS matrons each year. Surely we have a right to expect him to get something like this right first time?

T

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unless social distancing has ended by the time the new season (20/21) starts in September I know that not everybody will be allowed to return to the Amex.

That being the case, those opting to get a credit for 19/20 by way of a reduction in the DD for 20/21 will still be paying for a product that we still won't be able to watch in person (at least not for every game).

The club has had weeks to set up the refunds to cards so the files should have been set up, checked, and been ready to go as soon as they had the green light. There seems no logic or reason as to who has got their refund and who hasn't. Shouldn't be down to the fans to have to chase up the club when their refunds haven't been received.

All a bit of a shambles. Barber is paid the equivalent of over 20 NHS matrons each year. Surely we have a right to expect him to get something like this right first time?

T
I don't believe that season ticket holders have been 'offered a credit' because as far as I know there was no choice if one paid by direct debit.

As for the rest, give the club a break.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

T

:ffsparr: Expert in this field, are we? Because you can take over from me working 12 hour days trying to achieve a similar process with ever changing goalposts.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

T

Trying to cause a ripple there, Rippleman?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

T

Me, me, me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here