[News] Incident Boundary Road/NCR Jnct

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It involved 4 blokes from one Turkish barbers who left their shop armed with blades and other stuff, met by 4 from another Turkish barbers who were also armed. Additional makeshift weapons were taken from a skip. Serious damage was done to the heads of two blokes. Apparently it took a relative age for police to arrive. Paramedics fought to save a life using CPR.
How’s your son…horrific to have witnessed that

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How’s your son…horrific to have witnessed that

People were saying to him there “This will affect you forever”, but he seems fine thank you.

When he replied “I’m okay”, a middle aged woman said “Is that because your generation play computer games?” :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People were saying to him there “This will affect you forever”, but he seems fine thank you.

When he replied “I’m okay”, a middle aged woman said “Is that because your generation play computer games?” :facepalm:

Er, yeah, we witness gun and knife violence many times a day :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Sorry laughed out loud reading the last bit….and a genuine facepalm plus shake of the head

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
There’s a hideous bar/pub just south of Richer Sounds. I’ve seen fights outside a few times, usually 60 year old pissheads.
The New Unity sports bar is about 5 metres south of Richer Sounds. Be very surprised if you mean that one.

Although used to be the Branch Tavern years ago which fits your description better!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Police also stationed outside Gentleman Barbers which is on the other side of the road...
20240402_184304.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The New Unity sports bar is about 5 metres south of Richer Sounds. Be very surprised if you mean that one.

Although used to be the Branch Tavern years ago which fits your description better!

The Branch sounds right. When buying bits from Richer and parked behind in Providence Place, I kept my wits about me, due to assorted staggering drunks shouting and scuffling up to the narrow road that links.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Don’t Mods have the ability to delete a poster and their post from a thread?
I don’t think there is anything wrong in questioning that there maybe a bigger picture here, I’m just saying we know how things can escalate on here really quickly (much to a lot of people’s amusement)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports