Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In with the Saints Fans

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
My mate who is a Saints STH has got me a ticket - oposite corner to the Brighton support - Not ideal but least will be at game and a view from a different perspective

Question is - Do I wear the colours,would I be refused entrance or chucked out or just a subtle showing under my jacket

How do I greet the team ??

How do I celebrate the Seagulls goals - Im sure I couldnt contain any celebrations

Anybody else got tickets with the enemy??

Please advise

:albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you where colours you will get what you deserve.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
To be honest I don't think you're gonna last very long there if you can't keep your true allegiances under wraps.

Good luck.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you go in the home end for Saints I think for your own safety you should play the game, no colours, no real big celebrations. Will that spoil your enjoyment? Of course it will. But that's the trade-off if the away tickets are sold out, being there versus a reduced experience.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Take your camera and get a few pics/videos of the away end. :thumbsup:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
What block - opposite corner to the away fans is the Youth Section! Colours - no. Celebrate - be a bit careful as the overflow from the Northam go there sometimes. As long as it all stays good natured you will be left alone - just remember that at the end you will be leaving the ground with 8000 from the Chapel end as well!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in a flipping box with some Southampton fans. Could be very annoying.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
To be honest I don't think you're gonna last very long there if you can't keep your true allegiances under wraps.

Good luck.

Sounds about right...my advice would be to applaud politely at the right times and sit on your hands when the Albion are attacking. I found myself in the main stand, with the home fans, in the play-off semi at Swindon...not always the friendliest place where the Albion are concerned. Although I didn't do anything to attract adverse attention the people sat around me guessed where my allegiences lay...an old guy sat behind me confirmed at half-time that I had been rumbled and we had a really good chat about the game. At full time quite a few people, who seemed resigned to defeat, wished us luck in the final against Bristol.

Don't take the mickey and you should be fine.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
they wont sell out so why not give us some more tickets?

Because all of the allocated away fans space is sold out. It's only available to customers that are already on their database to stop people buying in the home fans area. And I have it on pretty good authority that the ground will be at absolute maximum.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I don't think it's as bad now as in years gone by but you must be respectful of the locals so keep your colours covered and your applause discreet.

'Back in the day' I used to favour the home ends for safety but that was fine if you went alone or with somebody you could trust not to 'blow it'.

Discreetly applauding a good goal is acceptable, the real hard part comes when the home team scores and everyone around you is going mad. That's when you have to pretend to be pleased whilst secretly seething

It's not easy but can be fun. my fav gaves for being with the homies were a 4-1 win at the Den and a 2-1 win at Sunderland, especially as our last min winner was scored right in front of us!

Jan 30, 2008
My mate who is a Saints STH has got me a ticket - oposite corner to the Brighton support - Not ideal but least will be at game and a view from a different perspective

Question is - Do I wear the colours,would I be refused entrance or chucked out or just a subtle showing under my jacket

How do I greet the team ??

How do I celebrate the Seagulls goals - Im sure I couldnt contain any celebrations

Anybody else got tickets with the enemy??

Please advise:
:albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1:

:wanker:

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
To be honest woundn't consider wearing colours - They probably woundn't let me in any way

Feel I have to wear something discreet - Quite like those new blue and black scarves in the club shop with the small logo - Looks a bit more like a colledge scarve of some sort rather than a footie scarf - shopping on Saturday

I am sitting in the family section - have sat there a couple times before as a neutral - they all seem pretty friendly

Will miss the sing-a-long party in the BHA end and will probably spend most the match dazy eyed watching the blue and white mob from a distance - should get some good piccys etc

Should be fun and a lesson in behavior control

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here