Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

in the palace end

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Thats the one, Block F, Will be in the Glaziers bar pre game, I will know who you are, As you will drinking Barcardi Breezers and staking out the mens toilets.

The way you refer to one of your own stands as 'the old stand' tells us everything we need to know about your personal support for you club. Let me guess second match of the season for you is it?
We are not on your forum bragging about where we're sitting, we are on our own forum discussing where we've managed to get tickets. There is never ever any drama about Brighton at Palace, a few scuffles here and there and we pretty much bowl straight in and out when and whichever station we choose.
Now run along its ASBO time for you.

D

Deleted member 18477

Best end to go in is the Old Stand, That is where i will be and if you make yourself known i will happily accomodate you with a dig that you will never forget.
We scored 3
They Scored 1

you're a mug

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
The way you refer to one of your own stands as 'the old stand' tells us everything we need to know about your personal support for you club. Let me guess second match of the season for you is it?
We are not on your forum bragging about where we're sitting, we are on our own forum discussing where we've managed to get tickets. There is never ever any drama about Brighton at Palace, a few scuffles here and there and we pretty much bowl straight in and out when and whichever station we choose.
Now run along its ASBO time for you.

I like most others refer to it as the old stand because that is exactly what it is, An old Stand, Its the oldest of all four at Selhurst,Am a season ticket holder and have been to at least half of our away games so your assumtion is like your sexual preference, plain Wrong. When one of your fans heard there might be fisticuffs he was heard saying " Great Fisticuffs i will wear my crutchless pants and bend over in anticipation".

I like most others refer to it as the old stand because that is exactly what it is, An old Stand, Its the oldest of all four at Selhurst,Am a season ticket holder and have been to at least half of our away games so your assumtion is like your sexual preference, plain Wrong. When one of your fans heard there might be fisticuffs he was heard saying " Great Fisticuffs i will wear my crutchless pants and bend over in anticipation".

You sir are an idiot of the highest order. Your assumptions of our sexual preferences are, just like your looting and arson, plain wrong.

Run along.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Anyone going in the Holmsdale upper? Steeper than the WSU. Be warned.

images

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Is there actually a palace mug on here, acknowledging the fact, that his team is so sad it can only fill their 'stadium' by selling home seats to their biggest rivals?

How in God's name can Palace still have tickets available in the home end!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Is there actually a palace mug on here, acknowledging the fact, that his team is so sad it can only fill their 'stadium' by selling home seats to their biggest rivals?

How in God's name can Palace still have tickets available in the home end!

How could a team who ran away with the league fail to fill the ground every home game ?

What short memories some of you have.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
How could a team who ran away with the league fail to fill the ground every home game ?

What short memories some of you have.

Oh.... I think if we we're playing our bitterest rivals we would have sold out about 2 days after the tickets went on sale - what's your excuse?

HONESTLY - There's no excuse for your lot not selling out your 'home' tickets - dismal

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here