Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

in the palace end

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Best end to go in is the Old Stand, That is where i will be and if you make yourself known i will happily accomodate you with a dig that you will never forget.
We scored 3
They Scored 1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Best end to go in is the Old Stand, That is where i will be and if you make yourself known i will happily accomodate you with a dig that you will never forget.
We scored 3
They Scored 1
You'll need to be a bit more precise than that.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I'm in the home end. Looking forward to punching a few of the gobby twats if they complain when I loudly celebrate our goals. Did the same at West Ham a few years back when we won 1-0. A few of them tried to shut me up but I decked a couple and the rest backed off.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Large parts of this post may not in fact be true.

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
No need to be precise, Sit anywhere you like and i will come to you, Will be in block F of the (Old) Main Stand.
Will be meeting up with a few of your bandit chums in Croydon post game and cannot wait.
You will not see us hiding behind the old bill like you did in Brighton.

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Yeah, I'm in the home end. Looking forward to punching a few of the gobby twats if they complain when I loudly celebrate our goals. Did the same at West Ham a few years back when we won 1-0. A few of them tried to shut me up but I decked a couple and the rest backed off.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Large parts of this post may not in fact be true.

Only end you have been in is your DADS rear

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
We scored 3
They Scored 1

By the old stand do you mean the main stand? Thats where we are. Let me know whereabouts you are and we will come and say good luck before the match.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
No need to be precise, Sit anywhere you like and i will come to you, Will be in block F of the (Old) Main Stand.
Will be meeting up with a few of your bandit chums in Croydon post game and cannot wait.

Love this guy, can we keep him...please !!!

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
By the old stand do you mean the main stand? Thats where we are. Let me know whereabouts you are and we will come and say good luck before the match.

Thats the one, Block F, Will be in the Glaziers bar pre game, I will know who you are, As you will drinking Barcardi Breezers and staking out the mens toilets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thats the one, Block F, Will be in the Glaziers bar pre game, I will know who you are, As you will drinking Barcardi Breezers and staking out the mens toilets.

I think HH Brighton drinks Pimms :wink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Why's that then ? Do you think we're your fathers or something ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

No need when you head to seaford is there

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill

:lol: Should people this stupid actually be allowed to post on message boards let alone attend football matches?! Please tell me you're under the age of 15 then your ramblings might just be excusable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here