Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In talks with Nile Ranger, Jimmy Bullard and Lansbury!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone that links to that site should be banned immediatly WITHOUT exception. If any thing it just proves that they are a complete R-TARD.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Heard the Bullard story from another sauce this morning. Regarding the person who claimed on transfer rumours that Brighton will struggle this season, I don't want to be rude as this is not my style, but Bollocks

oh God, you as well.

anyway, Joshey25 got a lot of traction with his made-up Ambrose rumour, a full-on argument with the pikey's, so could be commended on that alone. But I suggest he makes up a new username for his next made-up rumour

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Unless their source is their new neighbour, John Stephenson, or Craig Mackail-Smith mentioned something to them while vieiwng their home with a view to buy, or any number of new emplyoees at the amex?

So you BELIEVE?

Oh Acker, you've been on here long enough to know better than that haven't. Of course, what you say is POSSIBLE, but my money is still on "hugely unlikely".

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Big fail Joshey!
Bullard would command massive wages and we're well covered in that area allready...rather have Bridders over Bullard - he's soooo over-rated!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'd heard that Poyet wanted to sign Bullard and Paul Nicholas to start up a Just Good Friends tribute act with CMS.

Apparently, that was part of the deal for Calderon signing a contract extension, as he is playing Jan Francis' character Penny Warrender.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Jimmy Bullard, you know the one thats on nearly 30k a week . . .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So you BELIEVE?

Oh Acker, you've been on here long enough to know better than that haven't. Of course, what you say is POSSIBLE, but my money is still on "hugely unlikely".

Of course I don't believe, but then I tend to take every rumour on here with a pinch of salt, however many people say it or whatever their history with rumours.

I just occasionally have silly moments where I highlight possible, though extremely unlikely scenarios that contradict people.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nile Ranger is feesable at least...

I wanna see him sign for QPR, he'd then be the first player whose name matched his team since Steffan Kuntz...

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Big fail Joshey!
Bullard would command massive wages and we're well covered in that area allready...rather have Bridders over Bullard - he's soooo over-rated!

Could not disagree more. Personally I think Bullard is exceptional, and if anything under-rated. Having said that, there is simply no chance we would sign him. So .. END OF YET ANOTHER SHITE THREAD.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If we wouldn't touch Lua Lua because of his injury history, then I very much doubt Bullard would be in the running.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we wouldn't touch Lua Lua because of his injury history, then I very much doubt Bullard would be in the running.

Agreed. Also his wage is likely to be rather huge. He does have some things going for him though. I read last night he does not have an agent, and that he just wants to "play football". Personally I think he is EXACTLY the type of player Gus would want. Shame about the age, injuries , and wages.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh, forgot to mention. I believe Bullard was not getting a game at Hull and so went to Ipswich on loan for only the last quarter of the season or something. He won the fans player of the season. Enough said really.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think Ranger is one of the worst players I've seen in a while....(not that I've really seen him, just on TV), not bothered about Bullard, a bit of a thief if you ask me, but Lans would be class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here