Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In talks with Nile Ranger, Jimmy Bullard and Lansbury!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nile Ranger! :lolol:

We sign Craig Mackail-Smith and a lad called Bergkamp, but someone wants Nile Ranger?! What on earth is wrong with people. He is a rubbish Elvis Hammond, who should aspire to becoming good enough to play alongside him at Woking. No offence to Woking (I wouldn't suggest Ranger is good enough to play for them), but that's not the level we want to attain.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
got a feeling this whipper snapper will be starting loads of shit threads like this ffs

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nile Ranger! :lolol:

We sign Craig Mackail-Smith and a lad called Bergkamp, but someone wants Nile Ranger?! What on earth is wrong with people. He is a rubbish Elvis Hammond, who should aspire to becoming good enough to play alongside him at Woking. No offence to Woking (I wouldn't suggest Ranger is good enough to play for them), but that's not the level we want to attain.

I think he will turn into a very good player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You and I disagree fairly strongly on this issue then, I have seen him live and he had nothing to his game. Offered nothing in the air, nothing on the ground and when he got the ball he had tunnel vision and appeared to have gone blind in atleast one eye. He was playing a poor Wolves team and he made no impact whatsoever. Not good enough for professional football and after bouncing around a few clubs he'll be gone. Which is why I used the Elvis Hammond comparison.

Sent from my samsungGalaxyS using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Why sign up to tell us this (mentioned in about 5 threads every day) just because is on a nothing rumour site? If you have spent 2 minutes on NSC you'll have seen at least 2 of those names already. Here's a made up rumour for you........ Arsenal to sign Joe Cole........ now why not go bug each club's 10+ message boards with that 'scoop' and leave us be :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here