Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Immigration detention centres

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
You have quoted the report. What is the source?
Sorry not in a position to ask BBC where they got there info from. Enough eagle eyes trying to trip them up sure it it would have come to light if its not true.. The trouble with this subject whilst we can have a lot of sympathy for most, dont seem to be able to also talk about those that are cheating system

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry not in a position to ask BBC where they got there info from. Enough eagle eyes trying to trip them up sure it it would have come to light if its not true.. The trouble with this subject whilst we can have a lot of sympathy for most, dont seem to be able to also talk about those that are cheating system
I have definitely spoken about those who rejected and deported. I don’t have a problem with that.
I’m also happy that Border Force raids the Palace Pier looking for illegal workers and arresting them, which also happened whilst we were in the EU.

What I don’t like is posters insinuating that all asylum seekers are criminals out to defraud our systems, cheat and steal.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I worked in immigration for 3 years, often flying around the world departing people, was a great job ruined by a private company. Brexit has made things worse and the government are so useless as well. It’s no surprise this is happening
Was the private company Serco by any chance?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another great day of culture wars.

Tories OUT. Out, and out again. Out OUT OUT.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Which bit of what she said didn’t you agree with?

The fact that so called demonising of illegal migrants has caused an illegal migrant to rape a young boy?

Yes lets blame the Home Secretary for the actions of a despicable nonce.

You agree with Abbot then?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The fact that so called demonising of illegal migrants has caused an illegal migrant to rape a young boy?

Diane Abbott’s Twitter account has been suspended so let’s wait to see what the truth is.

Regardless, duty of care says no child should be housed with unrelated adults.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

That’s pretty despicable from Abbott really.
She did you guys a favor didn't she? The problem discussed initially in the thread was a little bit too nasty, better talk about some shite politician or another.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Attachments

• AA8038B1-E97F-4FBC-830F-C31A2C5256A9.jpeg
    AA8038B1-E97F-4FBC-830F-C31A2C5256A9.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 21

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Isn’t the Home Secretary responsible for protecting the innocent? What a marvellous job she’s clearly doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here