Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TEAM CMS here for sure. A brillaint footballer for me... He did well start of last season and just needs confidence!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
The point about CMS not suiting our style of play may have been true last season in as much as it wasn't so much the style rather than the quality of the players around him trying to play that style. With Barnes working his nuts off all over the pitch and the chopping and changing of strikers, it was no wonder he wasn't free scoring.

With the additions that Gus has made to the squad I truly believe this will benefit CMS massively. Just don't get on the blokes back if doesn't score a hat trick on his first game back from injury

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I am team CMS because he is really good, i love the way he runs around loads and love the way the ball bounces off his shin when the ball is passed to him. The thing i love the most is the way he stays behind and waves to everyone after a game. He is so amazing, i think he will score 40 goals this season. He is so class

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm with you Stat, I have never slagged the guy off, because I know he will come good. Team CMS will be laughing come the end of the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I am team CMS because he is really good, i love the way he runs around loads and love the way the ball bounces off his shin when the ball is passed to him. The thing i love the most is the way he stays behind and waves to everyone after a game. He is so amazing, i think he will score 40 goals this season. He is so class

Don`t forget to mention his teeth, he`s got lovely teeth

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i was just about to use statistics to prove my point.

Of CMS' 10 goals last season 5 were scored when Navarro wasn't playing.
No slight on Navarro just a highlight as it our style of play.

So that pissed right on my chips.

I researched further.

Of CMS' 10 goals last season.

Barnes was on the pitch for all 10
Noone - 9
KLL - 8
Buckley - 4
Calde (cos I love him) - 6

CMS was on the pitch for all but 1 of Barnes' 14.

CMS scored once while Paytner was at the club, and that was in a game without him. 12 games.

CMS scored 3 times while Vokes was at the club, also only in games without Vokes. 15 games.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
El Hadj Diouf signed for Leeds so seems more and more likely that their interest (as stated publicly by Colin before anyone queries it) in CMS is over and we will more than likely have the opportunity to continue this discussion at least until January :lol: :thumbsup:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
El Hadj Diouf signed for Leeds so seems more and more likely that their interest (as stated publicly by Colin before anyone queries it) in CMS is over and we will more than likely have the opportunity to continue this discussion at least until January :lol: :thumbsup:

How many will he net before christmas,assuming he does not join Hoskins in the sicknotes lounge:D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It just goes to show how much pull I have :lol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm a big CMS fan as well and hope he stays.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Team CMS 3-0 up - laughing :) (the doubters can't seem to admit how wrong they are) (Well they DID go all quiet and tried to keep their heads down after 3 good performances, but then suddenly starting to pipe up cos he may be sold...)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I am not in Team CMS, but also I'm not a CMS doubter. Is sitting on CMS's fence allowed? He's started this season pretty well, I would be reasonably happy if he stayed, or if we got £2.5m+ for him and got a couple of new strikers, I'd be reasonably happy as well.

Last edited:

i fully expect there to be some humble pie eating, from people on this board, re cms.
It's occurred to me i'm spreading myself to thinly when it comes to ramming peoples words back down their throats.
So i'm putting my summer of cms defence into one thread.

- he'll have more poacher balls across the 6 yard box, from buckley, kll, noone.
- he'll have crofts and vicente in close company.
- centre halves will be pulled out of position.
- the team have now had a full season in the championship.

- last season he was completely detached from our defensive set up.
- last season he was having to chase down 60 yard lumps up field from greer.

Cms will be our top scorer, knocking on the door of 20+ goals, without taking a penalty.

I take it in the time i've taken to write this cms has been sold to palace. :facepalm:
I am also acutely aware that writing this means mystic stat is hammering the final nail into cms' football coffin, sorry fella.

this!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here