Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm back after ban

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So I leave at 5.30, takes about an hour to get home, chill a bit and have a look on the interweb about 6.50 before settling down for some Emmerdale action.

24 pages so far, what are the guesses for 6.50pm?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When's the next NSC meet-up?

I miss those days when we could all get along over a few drinks.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Ahhhh wait wait so Megazone is that weird conspiracy dude who believed the Earth was flat and September 11th was committed by alien Lizard-folk who disappeared back through the Bermuda Triangle once they had performed their bi-centennial ritual of feasting on virgin livers?

Well that's it, I'm hooked. As you were gentleman, I've cancelled this evening's plans.

You forgot chemtrails somehow...unless..you're one of them.

Should've guessed from the name.

You monster.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But yet they troll them for 4 years with the same old bullshit record.......

To be honest I think you dug yourself a bit of a hole back then, but quite a memorable one. And so when it occasionally rears its ugly head again, you'd still rather keep up this whole strange charade than just hold your hands up and admit it was all a load of old bobbins. Which would be simpler and easier for all concerned in the long run, but it would appear you feel your pride wouldn't survive it.

Word of advice - none of this matters. Its words on a screen, its a messageboard. We all talk bollocks to varying degrees. Nobody is really that bothered. Why do you care about proving things to people you don't know ? Just let it go, as the song goes.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why do you care about proving things to people you don't know ? Just let it go, as the song goes.

Care?

Read through the thread and notice the length of my posts compared to Guinness boy. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just offering for Guinnes boy to finally get over her and meet up.

It's GB who's doing all the journalism on this. Hasn't he even told other users who haven't got clue about all this crap what the ' story' is all about?

It's as if Rosa has been tapped into his head for good. The irony that I'm the loon.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Care?

Read through the thread and notice the length of my posts compared to Guinness boy. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just offering for Guinnes boy to finally get over her and meet up.

It's GB who's doing all the journalism on this. Hasn't he even told other users who haven't got clue about all this crap what the ' story' is all about?

It's as if Rosa has been tapped into his head for good. The irony that I'm the loon.

I thought you were going. Have you stayed on to try and remember the names of all those regular posters who've met you and Rosa together?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Care?

The length of his replies compared to yours ? Maybe GB is a bit of a whiz on the keyboard, I dunno.

What I do know is that nothing on here is ever worth meeting up over to "prove" to someone you don't even know. Nothing really matters that much, does it ? To actually feel the need and go to the trouble of taking time out of your day to arrange to meet a strange and go "ta-daaa.....SEE ?". That's just odd behaviour.

Strangers on the internet should never, EVER arrange to meet. Unless its for casual sex. Everyone knows that.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So can we have Wints back now seeing as he started this wonderful binfest?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Strangers on the internet should never, EVER arrange to meet. Unless its for casual sex. Everyone knows that.

Who said we weren't?

If you read my posts to GB on this thread. I've mentioned lust and love. I've offered to meet up. We've even discussed sharing photos!

How have you seen this any other way?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Glad I bought a couple more tubes of Pringles now...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
The length of his replies compared to yours ? Maybe GB is a bit of a whiz on the keyboard, I dunno.

What I do know is that nothing on here is ever worth meeting up over to "prove" to someone you don't even know. Nothing really matters that much, does it ? To actually feel the need and go to the trouble of taking time out of your day to arrange to meet a strange and go "ta-daaa.....SEE ?". That's just odd behaviour.

To be serious for a moment I dropped an off the cuff one liner for a bit of fishing and he took the bait hook, line and sinker. I'd finished work for the day and I'm off the booze, so how better to cure a bit of boredom than a good old bit of tail tweaking.

I've actually met some really decent people via NSC. I'm just not sure I want to add a random schizo to the list.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are times when a thread really should be closed and laid to rest.

But, I've got a quiet evening in store tonight so I'm looking to see how it develops.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
There are times when a thread really should be closed and laid to rest.

But, I've got a quiet evening in store tonight so I'm looking to see how it develops.

I'm going out. I'll give you a shout when the cab gets here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Any friend of the legend that is Danny Seagull is a friend of mine :thumbsup:

If you ask Danny, he will tell you of a time he found me in my front room in just my boxers playing air guitar to status quo music.......he always remembers it..........his therapist and many many phychatrists that he has had to see on a daily basis, since the event, remind him about it..........Bless him....since that time he trembles and shakes whenever he hears any Quo song....................God know why :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here