Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm back after ban

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Ahhhh wait wait so Megazone is that weird conspiracy dude who believed the Earth was flat and September 11th was committed by alien Lizard-folk who disappeared back through the Bermuda Triangle once they had performed their bi-centennial ritual of feasting on virgin livers?

Well that's it, I'm hooked. As you were gentleman, I've cancelled this evening's plans.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I was then a week later sent a clipping from a local newspaper where indeed the guy had gone round the OP home and attacked him with a machette

A very good lesson on why posters on a message board should never give out any personal information, i.e. home address, phone number, workplace address, etc.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A very good lesson on why posters on a message board should never give out any personal information, i.e. home address, phone number, workplace address, etc.

True, although the determined can find you. I gave out no details except I was a brighton based actor. The user then found my website, tried his luck and dialled the number. I have to answer that phone as it's my work phone. Luckily I record all calls on it automatically so his threats are all on record. Not a lot I can do about people getting my details form a website that is designed to to get people to contact you

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is the best bin fest for a while.

That's what I was thinking. Well done Wints/Big Belly or whoever you are for starting it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Ahhhh wait wait so Megazone is that weird conspiracy dude who believed the Earth was flat and September 11th was committed by alien Lizard-folk who disappeared back through the Bermuda Triangle once they had performed their bi-centennial ritual of feasting on virgin livers?

Well that's it, I'm hooked. As you were gentleman, I've cancelled this evening's plans.

You forgot that I'm also a Star person sent from the galaxy of zambutra to save the world.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Because I would rather meet you in person. (Don't worry, we'll both be in straight coats.)

Aw man. You had 15 minutes to download a pic of a fairly attractive Iberian bird, photo shop you in, photo shop her so she was JUST changed ugly enough to fool Google Images, create another one of your many email accounts, switch your VPN / go to an internet caf, set up a new account and post.

You've lost your mojo. The old Falmer would have been all over that like a rash*

*sat there with two tabs open getting more and more stoned and forgetting which account was talking.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Didn't he also claim he'd cured his brain tumour by smoking cannabis or am I confusing him with some other nutjob ?

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
This certainly made the last half hour of work go a bit quicker this afternoon. What a load of absolute nonsense from Wints and Megazone. Well done everyone, it's been a while since we've had this much idiocy all in one thread :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This certainly made the last half hour of work go a bit quicker this afternoon. What a load of absolute nonsense from Wints and Megazone. Well done everyone, it's been a while since we've had this much idiocy all in one thread :)

Glad I've been following from work today, couldn't have been bothered going home to 20+ pages!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Aw man. You had 15 minutes to download a pic of a fairly attractive Iberian bird, photo shop you in, photo shop her so she was JUST changed ugly enough to fool Google Images, create another one of your many email accounts, switch your VPN / go to an internet caf, set up a new account and post.

You've lost your mojo. The old Falmer would have been all over that like a rash*

*sat there with two tabs open getting more and more stoned and forgetting which account was talking.

You want me to take photos of my Girlfriend and send them to you on the web?

This has to be the height of your obsession.

I think it's time I better go. It's obvious all i'm doing is feeding your narcissistic personality disorder.

My apologies and get well soon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

This has to be the height of your obsession

This from someone who is actively trying to arrange a personal meeting between the 3 of you, with a complete stranger, as an alternative to just posting some proof.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

This has to be the height of your obsession.

I think it's time I better go. It's obvious all i'm doing is feeding your narcissistic personality disorder.

My apologies and get well soon.

You're right, It was as unreasonable as you wanting to crash my usual gang of dads and lads to prove a point over a three year old message board post.

Tell you what. Since you're a massive Brighton fan and since you take Rosa and since you can get in any stand, and since you've been on here (in at least four different guises) for about ever you must have met TONS of NSCers with her. Just get the ones you have to verify your story. Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here