Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tinchy. He gawn.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Inclined to agree but on last night performance Jimmy should go, he was a complete wuss.

Agree with Jimmy being good value but foggy ??? what entertainment has he given us? great guy / motorcyclist / world champion, but don't see what he has brought to the show.

Jimmy was an incredible wuss last night, running out of the clearing and screaming like a girl was a very poor effort. Foggy has not really had much of chance to shine until last last night when pitched against The Lincolnshire Lampstand. It's going to be an easy decision really, The dead meat of Tinchy,Nadia and Vicky Michelle will be the first to sacrificed.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Tinchy has A LOT of fans though, and those fans are the ideal demographic for voting! He's the most boring, but he's not a dead cert to go.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tinchy has A LOT of fans though, and those fans are the ideal demographic for voting! He's the most boring, but he's not a dead cert to go.

Trouble is he is 2/7 on to get the Spanish tonight on Paddy Power. He is the weakest of the four up for elimination tonight, only Foggy would possibly go in his stead.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As a side issue,the Iceland food advertised in every break looks like absolute shit. Would anybody seriously buy that? Even the ads make it look piss-poor.

So far I think the worst has to be the "fish and chip" cones...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The "Fish " is only marginally bigger than one of the four chips provided, I assume the bogey sized Mushy Pea is somewhere down the cone ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thats unfair, after drinking Boddington's, blended Bull penis and testicles is a blessed relief no doubt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mind you, Mel sure has some swallow on her.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As a side issue,the Iceland food advertised in every break looks like absolute shit. Would anybody seriously buy that? Even the ads make it look piss-poor.

So far I think the worst has to be the "fish and chip" cones...

I had exactly this conversation with the missus, although I thought those breaded lollipop things looked worse - looked like bits of lego. None of it looks remotely edible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jimmy walks, slight surprise, perhaps people got fed up with his antics, Tinchy/Michelle next out.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
ITV funked up with the division. 4 big nobs in the vote off. Titchy shoud have gone really.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Er, who was Jimmy's "Signifigant Other" who welcomed him out of the jungle ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Completely agree with your musings...except re Bullard / Edwina. She's a tough old bird for sure, but I don't think she'll appeal much to the voters (ie the teens / 20-somethings) who are the ones who ACTUALLY bother to pick up the phone for this stuff. I cannot believe anyone north of 31 would bother phoning - I certainly don't.

IMO Bullard will make the final 3, because he is extrovert and entertaining. Jake and Mel will be the other two because they come across as genuinely good people and have shown strength of character.

Tinchy is OUT tomorrow. No question.
Really......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here