Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I bet Jimmy's gutted.................first he misses black friday, now he's missed cyber monday as well. Still looking on the bright side he can watch missed episodes of Corrie on catch up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bottom two for Tinchy and " close " according to our ingenius hosts. Inevitable delayed for 1-2 days unless there is a move to oust Kendra..like.. first like.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Only adolescents and footballers think "banta" is actually anything other than rude/ignorant?

Or they just have a different opinion or way of talking to friends than you?

Idk though, maybe the whole everyone is different is rubbish and we should all just read your notes on how life should be lived and go from there?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No sympathy for Jimmy he was a bully and his line of banter was pretty obnoxious in my view especially with Jake.

Still gives you an insight into the stupidity of footballers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Er, who was Jimmy's "Signifigant Other" who welcomed him out of the jungle ?

He was around in an earlier trial where they met friends by a pool so a mate of his, presumably

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Completely agree with your musings...except re Bullard / Edwina. She's a tough old bird for sure, but I don't think she'll appeal much to the voters (ie the teens / 20-somethings) who are the ones who ACTUALLY bother to pick up the phone for this stuff. I cannot believe anyone north of 31 would bother phoning - I certainly don't.

IMO Bullard will make the final 3, because he is extrovert and entertaining. Jake and Mel will be the other two because they come across as genuinely good people and have shown strength of character.

Tinchy is OUT tomorrow. No question.

Looks like I won the bush tucker trial. Sorry Easy, I just had a feeling in my water.

I'm a master at this, based on years of training guessing the "star" in Stars In Their Eyes BEFORE the big smoky tonight I'm gonna be Matthew reveal.

My greatest success predicting a Neil Diamond that based on the this is me during the day evidence frankly put me in Nostradamus territory.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really......

Looks like I won the bush tucker trial. Sorry Easy, I just had a feeling in my water.

I'm a master at this, based on years of training guessing the "star" in Stars In Their Eyes BEFORE the big smoky tonight I'm gonna be Matthew reveal.

My greatest success predicting a Neil Diamond that based on the this is me during the day evidence frankly put me in Nostradamus territory.

Fair play, I certainly didn't see that coming.

Can only think he cut his own throat by pushing the "bants" too far with Jake the other night, that got pretty unpleasant and seemed to be off the back of getting the right hump about being mistaken for Scrawny Mike. The mask slipped a bit there, and it cost him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jimmy's banta killed him, I can't recall a leading player self-destructing like this on one of these shows.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Jimmy's banta killed him, I can't recall a leading player self-destructing like this on one of these shows.

No, but a combination of

1) even using the word "banter"
2) a panic attack in the filing cabinet
3) being in the relegation playoff

....absolutely did him.

This isn't an X factor audience. The demographic is far more complex and democratic. The complaint I hear from younger work colleagues is that they haven't heard of the "celebrities", usually referring to the likes of David Van Day and Cannon and Ball.

You are judged by how you perfom in a contrived jungle set with 24 access to your agent and immunity from a trail if your blood pressure is a little high.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Gutted Jimmy has gone, really was the only one of any interest in there. His 'banter' may have crossed the line for some, but think that's pretty normal stuff between footballers. At least he actually did something, he was holding up the whole show.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nightmare scenario for the producers last night with 4 strong personalities in the public vote. Of the rest, only Kendra, Jake and Edwina are bringing anything else to the party with plenty of Galah deadwood still to cull.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Can't remember being so shocked in a reality elimination... (from the programs ive seen) He was 6/4 fav with the bookies about 3 days ago...

The program will suffer now... as others have said they ****ed up putting 3 characters and tinchy up for eviction...

I thought jake deserved the back lash from Jimmy.... and it was f ing entertaining.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am rapidly going off Kendra.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jake is looking a right plank and everything seems very down, Jimmy was an arse but he livened things up quite a bit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, that was odd, Tinchy did not make the bottom two tonight but Kendra did ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Properly laughed out loud.......campmates being told to do tasks by Michael Buerk......

'You can always rely on Kendra to help a pensioner get wood'. Take a bow Dec.....(or Ant, whichever it was).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here