Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Marmite. Some people hate Collins, others like to see him on the end of a knife.

(With thanks to Frankie Boyle for that)
Only by people that are either sheep or music snobs. It is ok not to like his music or his voice or whatever, but to say he is a bad musician is just ignorant. the songs that get played on the radio are not the extent of his work by a long way.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did I hear 'flying n*****' at around 50 seconds? :ohmy:
Several times, I think! I believe, though, that there is a special dispensation for rappers to say it without being called racist. Funny old world ....................

Crap bit of background music all round though - better with the sound off for more than that one reason!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good age , played a decent level.

Couple of concerns about form last year but if he was smashing it then we wouldn't of got him.

As someone else said if he fits the stats then every chance will be a very good signing.

Feels good to have a left footer alongside Dunk.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

I tell you what though, he looks like a Moises/Webster hybrid and VERY different to Colwill. It's a surprise. Be interesting to see if his aggression on the ball ls coached out of him a little or actually if that is what RDZ wants.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Call me old fashioned but in the system we use, a left footer is pretty important in my opinion for left full-back. The issue being that cross-field ball to Mitoma. He cuts inside - cue left back (Perv) overlapping like a bullet. Then what? He has two choices, lay back or cross. With a right footer there is one choice, cut back.
Lamptey scored on an overlap against Arsenal didn't he? Or was it an underlap? It was one of them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here