Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be surprised if we don’t end up with an Italian or two soonish.

As an aside Argentine - Italian Scheloto now plays for Deportivo Moron :smile:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I have a hunch he'll sign.
I see what you did there :D
IMG_7510.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This guy looks pretty good. It’ll mean the push for Colwill is dead but Joao Pedro gets a Brazilian pal.

I’d still like Bassey as back up for Estupiñán, I think we can have both. If we can get his teammate Amrabat to replace Caicedo then happy days.

Two signings from Ajax and two from Fiorentina.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I
This guy looks pretty good. It’ll mean the push for Colwill is dead but Joao Pedro gets a Brazilian pal.

I’d still like Bassey as back up for Estupiñán, I think we can have both. If we can get his teammate Amrabat to replace Caicedo then happy days.

if negotiations have broken down re Caicedo then there’s zero chance Levi will join us.
This guy is a left footer, I assume will speak Italian and seems to like to play out from the back. £20m seems a reasonable price.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Any truth in the Bassey rumour and it makes a lot of sense, I think he's coming as first reserve at LCB and LWB rather than a starter. Under 20 is a really good price that kind of cover.
Colwill bid just rejected it seems so expecting movement soon.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great. This guy looks flair. Not so great on the Colwill front. Though I suspect we'd want both.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
6 foot, but no more than that. Not saying that's the be all and end all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here